"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
SF07q6F.gif

:dead:
:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Vince on Colbert

Part 2

The second video Vince Gilligan says exactly what I did right after the ep aired, about the song "El Paso". The love of Walt's life was his blue meth.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
gXWZ2KB.jpg
Jesse making that box so good that even Mr. White would approve of it. That box story was crazy when you think it meant that if Jesse really applied himself he would make meth as good as Walt did.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gXWZ2KB.jpg
Jesse making that box so good that even Mr. White would approve of it. That box story was crazy when you think it meant that if Jesse really applied himself he would make meth as good as Walt did.

I think he might have surpassed him in the end or gotten up to Heisenberg quality. Way back when, Walt yelled at Gale cause he had the temp at 80 and it was supposed to be at 90. Walt went apeshyt. Just before dying, Walt checks the gauge and notices the temp is at 87 and has a peaceful smile on his face like he approved of Jessie's work.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I think he might have surpassed him in the end or gotten up to Heisenberg quality. Way back when, Walt yelled at Gale cause he had the temp at 80 and it was supposed to be at 90. Walt went apeshyt. Just before dying, Walt checks the gauge and notices the temp is at 87 and has a peaceful smile on his face like he approved of Jessie's work.
4tMkmrF.jpg
You sir are correct.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

:heh: the sh1t u people notice.

I'm going to pretend Jesse was blamed for the deaths of Gomez and Hank, and ended up hanging.himself in a jail cell while awaiting his trial.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

That attention to detail :wow:

Edit: 8:05 :yes:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Where Jesse ended up according to the shows creators, I don't know, maybe they think he's getting away....but, he's broke..Jesse NEVER cared about the money, but he needs something to get started, he'd easily be implicated in the drug distribution, and the money laundering, being that before the whole scandal exploded, he was arrested with 2 million dollars in cash, Walt Whites former student, linked to Hank in a number of ways, any investigation into Walt would put Jesse as close to him as humanely possible..I know it doesn't really matter, but RICO would generally be used in a case where they had a dozen, or dozens of of people operating under one boss and then sub bosses, engaged in racketeering, organized crime, anything really. They may use a RICO, if they had Gus Fring, but Walt and that whole would probably be a simple forfeiture under federal drug indictment, and conspiracy to launder to money, once you hit a certain point, the mandatory minimums get steep really fast. Regardless, Jesse is not in a good spot lol....

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Great catch.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched teh whole series and I still don't ever remember actually seeing that 2nd pic scene happen. What ep. does it happen in?

The bottom one or top one? The bottom one is just a candid shot. The top one ("you're the hottest client....") is from "Granite State".

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never noticed the moment Walt got hit on first viewing it happens at 0:47. I don't think he got hit by a bullet though he may have caught some shrapnel.