"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ridge

Daps
if you guys like that go outside shyt

check out the band "cults"

they got mad bangers

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

Eh....it seems like they had expectations on what the series was about going into the finale and didn't like it because their expectations weren't met. The show always had Walt winning at the expense of everyone around him. And that's true, but these guys are talking about "what about Lydia's daughter"...."we needed more resolution with Marie"....c'mon son. I realize that's in tune with what the show has always done but in the finale nobody wants to see that shyt.

Also :what: at "it needed some loose ends, like Pine Barrens from The Sopranos". "Sopranos" fans hated that shyt.

I do agree with the Jesse stuff.

EDIT:

And :snoop: at them completely missing the point of the woodworking scene. Talking about :ohhh: "Jesse is like Jesus". It was a flashback to season 3. Someone had to point it out to him.

Fred.
This show ended PERFECTLY. fukk anyone who thinks otherwise!

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:

Eh....it seems like they had expectations on what the series was about going into the finale and didn't like it because their expectations weren't met. The show always had Walt winning at the expense of everyone around him. And that's true, but these guys are talking about "what about Lydia's daughter"...."we needed more resolution with Marie"....c'mon son. I realize that's in tune with what the show has always done but in the finale nobody wants to see that shyt.

Also :what: at "it needed some loose ends, like Pine Barrens from The Sopranos". "Sopranos" fans hated that shyt.

I do agree with the Jesse stuff.

EDIT:

And :snoop: at them completely missing the point of the woodworking scene. Talking about :ohhh: "Jesse is like Jesus". It was a flashback to season 3. Someone had to point it out to him.

Fred.

Shows like Breaking Bad/Shield etc were always built to have finite narratives. :scusthov: at Sopranos stans coming out the woodwork saying that the Breaking Bad ending should have been more ambiguous knowing good and well that they hated the fact that Chase and co. ended the show with a semicolon rather than a period or an exclamation point.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Well if it's going down I salute everyone who were true fans and gave me daps for all the stuff I posted even my near spoilers. Respect to obarth and white mike and 23 stat city and ric flair and even you hex who did a Jesse pinkman to me to the mods, it's all good. Rip to my father figure Walter White and get ready for Littlefinger season coming next year.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I feel like the last post in this thread should be the @obarth review, but then where the hell would we pay our respects? :to:

Been a great run, fellas. :salute:

04-breaking-bad-jesse-heroin-scene.jpg