"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
, but some type of improvised explosive device perhaps would have not been beyond the realm of possibility from a guy that you stole 70million dollars from....
even then, the shyt would kill walt along with them so why would they think hed do that

plus youre all forgettin that they were just gonna pat him down, and then take him out back to kill him :heh: idk why ppl are gettin caught up on this not checkin the trunk shyt

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
ive been watching breaking bad live since season 2.

the finale was good but safe at the same time, dont know why they didnt have a 2 hour finale special if they are going to give fukking low winter sun one.

its definitely a top 3 ever show but imo the wire is still GOAT. the level of depth was too great in the wire.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
There's a thing called suspension of disbelief .

You usually need this to enjoy works of fiction on tv and film .

Otherwise you end up overanalysing every probable plot hole and frustrating yourself.

You should try it man .

Yeah i get it...just different shows call for different levels of suspension of disbelief...and I'm not even saying it ruined the finale for me or anything like that...I just would have preferred that last lil bit to not require me to suspend so much...

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
:what: fukk outta here, it's a fukking TV show! "what if the nazis were hiding in a giant panic room and no one could ever get in or out" they were stupid redneck nazi fukks who got what they deserved. Walt got a BIG ASS gun, huge fukking bullets,(probably made sure they could chew through almost anything) and went to work.

the gun shot through the walls and through the boot of the car, he didn't have it at some magical height, it wasn't a roughly put together AK set up it was some fukking army gun shyt that had shells the size of an elephants dikk to blast through walls & shyt. it's not MacGuyver if you have the money & know how to buy the parts. Mythbusters puts that kind of shyt together every damn episode.

I am fukking SCREAMING :dead:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
VCv9TxS.gif
Son of a bytch :wow:

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
It was a great 5 years. After all the evil things Walter did, I thought I might enjoy watching him go down, but I didn't. I felt pity for him. He started out as a good man, with good intentions. He lost a fight that so many of us do. A battle with his own ego. In the end, he was a pathetic, broken man who lost everything. The ending will stay with me for a long time. RIP "Breaking Bad." A fantastic production from beginning to end.

:salute:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
the gray matter couple living in perpetual fear for the rest of their lives >>>> killing them
and the fact that it was all skinny pete and badger with laser pointers .... :banderas:
As stupid as it sounds I was happy they got a scene in the final episode

Skinny P: Yo, I don't feel right about this, morality and stuff
*Walt hands him 100k*
Walt: How do you feel now ?
Skinny P: Better

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictable and well executed is better than unpredictable and poorly executed. In a way, the show was always supposed to be somewhat predictable. Vince Gilligan has more or less told us the entire time what had to happen on the show, and he also more or less said that Walt needed to die. The fun was the process of getting there.
i had no problem with the predictability.... i enjoyed the ride, no complaints from me