"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

tirademode

Duncan Hines monument cakes
Daps
They better get the Better Call Saul spin off cracking soon .

I need to fill a void brehs .

:sadcam:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
_
I marathon ran thru like 12 eps. all day yesterday to catch up to the show to be able to peep the finale and may have missed things, so someone please explain to me exactly why Walter wanted to and did kill Lydia. Bout the only thing that was lost on me. A co-worker said something about tying up loose ends...eh...Ionno.

Also, Lydia could fukking get it.:shaq:
Lydia was a threat to Walt's family. Skylar saw her face and knew she was involved with Walt's "business". If Lydia felt the pressure of going down, she would not hesitate to murder Walt's family. (hell, she wanted Todd to off them in the episode before the finale)

Walt just wanted to ensure that there was nobody else out there that posed as a threat to his family.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:what: fukk outta here, it's a fukking TV show! "what if the nazis were hiding in a giant panic room and no one could ever get in or out" they were stupid redneck nazi fukks who got what they deserved. Walt got a BIG ASS gun, huge fukking bullets,(probably made sure they could chew through almost anything) and went to work.

the gun shot through the walls and through the boot of the car, he didn't have it at some magical height, it wasn't a roughly put together AK set up it was some fukking army gun shyt that had shells the size of an elephants dikk to blast through walls & shyt. it's not MacGuyver if you have the money & know how to buy the parts. Mythbusters puts that kind of shyt together every damn episode.
Plus he had been there before, Todd set up a meeting when he wanted Jesse killed, he knew exactly what he was doing when he set that gun up.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
wait..i think you got it confused. They did survive the crash on the island. The first episode I mentioned was the first one in the final season titled LA X, not the first episode of season 1. Back to the crash, the ppl we saw on the show survived, what we saw on the show actually happened, but then they eventually died, either on the island or off the island (the ppl that got off the island in the end)...but they all died and met up in purgatory on some wild sci fi shyt so they can share one last memory together..

I will still never understand how many people did not understand the Lost ending. Was it a great ending? No, not to me. But I thought it was very straightforward. To this day I'm amazed at people that are talking some "They were dead all along shyt."

Some of it (I think) may have been them showing the crashed plane wreckage during the final credits. It wasn't meant as a part of the show, but maybe people saw it and assumed no one survived? Oh well. Lot of dummies out there.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Episode was good. Nice and clean ending. Nothing too shocking, I thought the Gretchen & Elliot scene was the dopest. Only thing that I thought they would and should've revealed is how Walt got his hands on a military grade assault rifle with no real connects or contacts. Like it was perfect how he used Badger & Skinny Pete for their scene, because they were some of his only remaining resources. But the M60 not being explained was a lapse to me. You can't just pick that shyt up at your local gun store. They could've shown him stashing it in episodes past when he was doing good as Heisenberg. But no way he gets his hands on that weapon in an ordinary fashion that doesn't require explanation.

They showed him buying it from Jim Beaver in Season 5 Episode 1. Jim Beaver is the same guy that sold him the .38 snub revolver in season 4 episode 2. When Walt bought the M60 they had a big discussion where Jim Beaver was very insistent that the machine gun didn't cross the border into Mexico.

breaking-bad-walt.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The finale was cheesy n too predictable. We never found out what really happened with Wally n Gretchen. And lazywriting since we didn't even see if Walt's family gets the money. Plus the had the nikka Jesse riding off into the sunset
Did you listen to the exchange in that house? He had the Badger and Skinny pete posted up with the laser pointers saying i hired killers to make sure you don't keep the money and cheat my family. They had cheated Walt before when he had no power and this was insurance plan this around. You wanted a flash forward in 10 months too see Walt Jr get the money? For what reason?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
fukk outta here

Todd was OG as it comes. nikka was prolly the realist character on the show. I respected his hustle. Hope he hit Lydia before they bit the dust cause she had some nice cheeks on her. :takedat:

So then you must also respect Hitler and think he an OG?

:mjpls:

This is what differs Todd from Gus, Walt, mob bosses, etc. They follow a code (no Dexter) and Todd is just ruthless (ruthless isnt a strong enough word) with it.

Uncle Jack is a great example, he didn't like being called a liar because he felt disrespected, rightfully so, so he went at Walt for disrespecting him. Uncle Jack is "human".

No doubt the writers did a great job of making Todd the way he was, so he could be hated with a passion, Todd could get half a bar.

:ahh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:what: fukk outta here, it's a fukking TV show! "what if the nazis were hiding in a giant panic room and no one could ever get in or out" they were stupid redneck nazi fukks who got what they deserved. Walt got a BIG ASS gun, huge fukking bullets,(probably made sure they could chew through almost anything) and went to work.

the gun shot through the walls and through the boot of the car, he didn't have it at some magical height, it wasn't a roughly put together AK set up it was some fukking army gun shyt that had shells the size of an elephants dikk to blast through walls & shyt. it's not MacGuyver if you have the money & know how to buy the parts. Mythbusters puts that kind of shyt together every damn episode.

My bad

OMG!!!! THE FINALE WAS PERFECT OH SH!T!!!!! THE GREATEST THING EVER

:beli:

Of course it's a TV show and the Nazis deserved to die...I'm just saying it was very convenient pulpish writing to advance the plot, that doesn't really make a lot of sense if taken seriously...one day they're stupid redneck fukk ups that don't bother to check the trunk of a car of a person that has every reason in the world to want to kill them and let him park directly outside of the spot, another day they're orchestrating super complicated hit jobs killing 10 people in multiple prisons in a 2-minute window or sneaking into Skylar's house while it's under surveillance by federal authorities like fukking ninjas on some League of Shadows sh!t... there are shows that don't make those type of extreme reaches and some do...just thought that was some damn near Dexter like improbable sh!t...Walt had to kill the Nazis somehow, and the terminator guns in the trunk of the car stuff was waaaay two perfect of a plan for Walt to pull without having knowledge what so ever of how the meet up with the Nazis was gonna go...They check the trunk and Walt runs the risk of them seeing the terminator gun, taking him hostage and forcing him to watch as they kill Skylar, Flynn, and the baby

That's just my take on it, you don't have to agree and are more than free to felate the fukk out of it if you like

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Did you listen to the exchange in that house? He had the Badger and Skinny pete posted up with the laser pointers saying i hired killers to make sure you don't keep the money and cheat my family. They had cheated Walt before when he had no power and this was insurance plan this around. You wanted a flash forward in 10 months too see Walt Jr get the money? For what reason?

because people need every single little thing laid out for them in TV shows or they just don't get it. that was one reason i liked Breaking Bad so much, they didn't feel the need to spell everything out for you, they made the audience think for themselves & put shyt together instead of doing something liek the Elliot & Gretchen scene and then having a flash forward or having text at the end saying "Walt's family got the money and they all lived happily ever after"

tirademode

Duncan Hines monument cakes
Daps
My bad

Of course it's a TV show and the Nazis deserved to die...I'm just saying it was very convenient pulpish writing to advance the plot, that doesn't really make a lot of sense if taken seriously...one day they're stupid redneck fukk ups that don't bother to check the trunk of a car of a person that has every reason in the world to want to kill them and let him park directly outside of the spot, another day they're orchestrating super complicated hit jobs killing 10 people in multiple prisons in a 2-minute window or sneaking into Skylar's house while it's under surveillance by federal authorities like fukking ninjas on some League of Shadows sh!t... there are shows that don't make those type of extreme reaches and some do...just thought that was some damn near Dexter like improbable sh!t...Walt had to kill the Nazis somehow, and the terminator guns in the trunk of the car stuff was waaaay two perfect of a plan for Walt to pull without having knowledge what so ever of how the meet up with the Nazis was gonna go

That's just my take on it, you don't have to agree and are more than free to felate the fukk out of it if you like

There's a thing called suspension of disbelief .

You usually need this to enjoy works of fiction on tv and film .

Otherwise you end up overanalysing every probable plot hole and frustrating yourself.

You should try it man .

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
My bad

Of course it's a TV show and the Nazis deserved to die...I'm just saying it was very convenient pulpish writing to advance the plot, that doesn't really make a lot of sense if taken seriously...one day they're stupid redneck fukk ups that don't bother to check the trunk of a car of a person that has every reason in the world to want to kill them and let him park directly outside of the spot, another day they're orchestrating super complicated hit jobs killing 10 people in multiple prisons in a 2-minute window or sneaking into Skylar's house while it's under surveillance by federal authorities like fukking ninjas on some League of Shadows sh!t... there are shows that don't make those type of extreme reaches and some do...just thought that was some damn near Dexter like improbable sh!t...Walt had to kill the Nazis somehow, and the terminator guns in the trunk of the car stuff was waaaay two perfect of a plan for Walt to pull without having knowledge what so ever of how the meet up with the Nazis was gonna go

like dude above me said, he had been there before, seen what they're set up was like. he prob didn't get the pat down & all that but he knew what kind of building they had. notice how he didn't ask WHERE they kept jesse or WHERE he could meet up with Uncle Jack when he was at the table with Todd & Lydia? that's because he already knew the place. you don't have to have shyt at some magical height if you have the gun power & the bullets to go through concrete like paper. what reason did they have to think he was coming back top kill everyone? because they had his money? i think it's more like they thought they were invincible, they thought they had him beat already & specifically because he already had the talk with Todd & Lydia they thought he was there to make some kind of new deal to cook & make money, not to blow them away. he was going in to the building, he wasn't going to have a chance to run to the car & get a gun so why check the boot?