"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
My only gripe was that a lot of what happened was a little too convenient, like all the Nazi dudes standing up at the right time when the gun went off or Walt sneaking in to speak to Skyler when cops should have been all over the house, or the fact that the Nazis didn't blast Walt straight away and brought Jesse to the room so Walt could save him etc.. But apart from all that it was very solid.

The Nazis checking the inside of the car and patting down Walt and not bothering to check the trunk...obviously they didn't have any reason to believe he had a homemade terminator gun torrent that Walt threw together in a couple of hours, but some type of improvised explosive device perhaps would have not been beyond the realm of possibility from a guy that you stole 70million dollars from....also the fact that beyond Walt's Macgyver like genius, he's also something of a clairvoyant...he made his terminator trunk gun the perfect height and all that to shoot perfect threw the windows of the Nazi hideout without ever seeing or being there before...what happens if the Nazi hideout is a brick/cement building with no windows? What if it's underground? That whole thing was a lot more pulpish than I would've liked

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
GREATEST TV SERIES OF ALL TIME.

I'm satisfied with the ending. It was a great episode. The Gretchen and Elliot scene was brilliant.

Jesse being "alive" made sense considering the hell he's lived through. Killing him would make all the pain he's endured meaningless.

Walt dies in his place of sanctuary. Very few people in this world ever find something they are better than anyone else at. I think Walt dies "happy" understanding that fact and admiring his work.

Am I the only one that saw a "W" (Walter) left by his bloody hands at the end? Leaving his "signature" or "mark" on the Meth lab.

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
fukk outta here

Todd was OG as it comes. nikka was prolly the realist character on the show. I respected his hustle. Hope he hit Lydia before they bit the dust cause she had some nice cheeks on her. :takedat:
Todd was an autistic sociopath, Jesse killing him was the most satisfying death on the shows run.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How satisfying was watching that blood thirsty Lydia get got?

:blessed:

I marathon ran thru like 12 eps. all day yesterday to catch up to the show to be able to peep the finale and may have missed things, so someone please explain to me exactly why Walter wanted to and did kill Lydia. Bout the only thing that was lost on me. A co-worker said something about tying up loose ends...eh...Ionno.

Also, Lydia could fukking get it.:shaq:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The Nazis checking the inside of the car and patting down Walt and not bothering to check the trunk...obviously they didn't have any reason to believe he had a homemade terminator gun torrent that Walt threw together in a couple of hours, but some type of improvised explosive device perhaps would have not been beyond the realm of possibility from a guy that you stole 70million dollars from....also the fact that beyond Walt's Macgyver like genius, he's also something of a clairvoyant...he made his terminator trunk gun the perfect height and all that to shoot perfect threw the windows of the Nazi hideout without ever seeing or being there before...what happens if the Nazi hideout is a brick/cement building with no windows? What if it's underground? That whole thing was a lot more pulpish than I would've liked

:what: fukk outta here, it's a fukking TV show! "what if the nazis were hiding in a giant panic room and no one could ever get in or out" they were stupid redneck nazi fukks who got what they deserved. Walt got a BIG ASS gun, huge fukking bullets,(probably made sure they could chew through almost anything) and went to work.

the gun shot through the walls and through the boot of the car, he didn't have it at some magical height, it wasn't a roughly put together AK set up it was some fukking army gun shyt that had shells the size of an elephants dikk to blast through walls & shyt. it's not MacGuyver if you have the money & know how to buy the parts. Mythbusters puts that kind of shyt together every damn episode.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're in the minority, it was pretty much implied in the last episode - newscast, interview, articles, Heisenberg will go on to be covered in future history channel episodes of American mobster. And how would they have even done it, it would've been corny to have the new clips, thirds party discussions, etc.

I was thinking that too, there is definitely a risk whenever you add fictional media but I think it can be pulled off.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
All the extras on the box set better be included on the 5B season blu ray too.

They should also put out a soundtrack of the best songs from the shows, they chose some great songs through out the years.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I think the best thing about it was the finality of it all. So many of these shows either try to do something to leave wiggle room for furthering the show with movies or something. Vince Gilligan put a bullet in his shows head and I commend him for it.
But Walter white jr gonna learn how to cook meth and bring back the heisenberg name for s06 though:troll:

ridge

Daps
I marathon ran thru like 12 eps. all day yesterday to catch up to the show to be able to peep the finale and may have missed things, so someone please explain to me exactly why Walter wanted to and did kill Lydia. Bout the only thing that was lost on me. A co-worker said something about tying up loose ends...eh...Ionno.

Also, Lydia could fukking get it.:shaq:
She put a hit out on skylar

She's the one that sent Todd and the other 2 goons to the White home to kill Skylar but Todd said he scared her enough that she wouldn't rat

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
The finale was cheesy n too predictable. We never found out what really happened with Wally n Gretchen. And lazywriting since we didn't even see if Walt's family gets the money. Plus the had the nikka Jesse riding off into the sunset