"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What show has ever killed the whole cast? Y'all nitpicking way too much Walt's end game was always leaving his family financially secure and he accomplished that. That was his whole reason for getting in the game.

Not enough pretentious fading to black before the audience can witness a definitive ending, brehs!

:troll:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Breaking bad wasnt buzzing like that until like 3 years in

Doesn't matter if it was buzzing or not, the quality of the show had been top notch since day 1. Going from the Wire to BB is like the Lakers losing Wilt Chamberlain then getting Kareem Abdul Jabbar. We about to witness a tremendous drop in quality now that both are gone :sadcam:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
The hiliarious thing about Jesse suriviving the series finale, is originally he was supposed to be killed off in the 1st season. But the season was cut short because of the writers strike a few years back.

That's what makes the writers great. Went from having to die in the first season to leaving to see past the finale.

It's been an amazing story :wow:

I just remembered Jesse in season 1 when he's trying to start the RV when they first have to cook in the basement, he sorta starts it and says "Ha! I AM The King!" to Mr.White

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cac @hexagram23 was always praising this show for making Walt into a villain and him being a "true" villain protagonist more than Tony Soprano or anyone else. And in the end he was an edgy but conventional hero.

You will answer for this.