"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Where do we go from here brehs? The Wire finishing led into Breaking Bad, now what do we have left? It's about to be some cold winters.

I'm about to rewatch the 5th season of The Wire.

it will be years until we see another show as high calibre as this :to:

:blessed: Vince Gilligan

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse dying doesn't make sense from a storytelling point of view. He was destined to get a huge babyface push after all the fukkery he's been through.

Pinkman Season forever :umad:

Maken em mad since 2008 :banderas:

GOATS shouldn't be slaves to convention

Daps
I knew Jesse wouldn't kill Walt because he'd be tied to "Mr. White" forever. I felt it rang true for Jesse not to kill Walt because Walt had bossed him around throughout the show and this was his way of saying NO to all of it.

I didn't see Walt being killed by the same M60. Walt ultimately was killed by his own scheme :ohhh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jesse will be dead in a year or less unless he really makes it to New Zealand . No money and still a fugitive if he shows his face in ABQ. Hopefully he can get enough to for Ed to move him.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I knew Jessie wasnt going to die because you dont set up a plot line of torture just to kill a main character. Same shyt with Theon Greyjoy for games. If you're going to kill em, you just have them die when hank got murked.