"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So Jesse didn't die? I'm cool with that.:ehh: Based on how he was the whipping boy throughout the series, it's fitting. I knew Walt was going to save Jesse though. Kinda surprised Jesse didn't murk him.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cac @hexagram23 was always praising this show for making Walt into a villain and him being a "true" villain protagonist more than Tony Soprano or anyone else. And in the end he was an edgy but conventional hero.

You will answer for this.

:dwillhuh:

dude who cooks meth to inflate his ego, poisoned a little kid, got his brother in law killed, put a hit on his protege and casued him to be a nazi slave is a conventional hero

:dwillhuh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm disappointed that they couldn't resist the cliche Hollywood ending.. I thought this show was better than that...
what you mean breh?
For a show that was so dark and indiscriminate about who can be victims of the meth trade it ended way too neatly.. All the "bad" people died and the "good" people got money or freedom...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A Game of Thrones is fire, but HBO handles it so poorly in that we get 10 episodes and then it's a 10 month gap between seasons :sadcam:
Yea, I'm waaaay behind on that, still on season one. Aside from boardwalk empire, I'm pretty late on dope shows like all the fukking time lol

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finale gets a 7.5/10 for me... a little anti-climatic, but solid

"i liked it" - da gawd quote :blessed: