"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I knew Jesse wouldn't kill Walt because he'd be tied to "Mr. White" forever. I felt it rang true for Jesse not to kill Walt because Walt had bossed him around throughout the show and this was his way of saying NO to all of it.

I didn't see Walt being killed by the same M60. Walt ultimately was killed by his own scheme :ohhh:
Walt was dying of cancer. he accomplished his goal and was dead either way. his fam has like 10 million coming to them.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
The ending was borderline trash, I was not satisfied ...how the fukk does Jesse get to live?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Doesn't matter if it was buzzing or not, the quality of the show had been top notch since day 1. Going from the Wire to BB is like the Lakers losing Wilt Chamberlain then getting Kareem Abdul Jabbar. We about to witness a tremendous drop in quality now that both are gone :sadcam:
Ehhh, ima start The Sopranos or The Shield in a few weeks. Always could run back Friday Night Lights. Probably get into homeland once season 3 ends as well :eat:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just pre-ordered the complete blu ray boxset.
1436_600.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I gotta catch up on season 4 of boardwalk empire now that I'm no longer bad. But yo, y'all gotta put me on the next GOAT show early so I don't end up as one of these late to the party motherfukkers that I always am :lupe:

A Game of Thrones is fire, but HBO handles it so poorly in that we get 10 episodes and then it's a 10 month gap between seasons :sadcam:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta catch up on season 4 of boardwalk empire now that I'm no longer bad. But yo, y'all gotta put me on the next GOAT show early so I don't end up as one of these late to the party motherfukkers that I always am :lupe:

Your best bet is to catch up on Justified imo. The best high-stakes drama on tv now that Breaking Bad is done.