"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wire vs. Breaking Bad vs. Sopranos threads will be out in full force.

And I still haven't seen the Sopranos :snoop:

ive seen all these shows....and the wire is not as good a either....

frankly its the sopranos...then breaking bad....wire...distant third...

the second season and the shytty fifth season of the wire ruined it ....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chick at work needed somebody to switch with her and work her sunday night shift cause her car broke and the bus dont run on sundays :to:

:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease:bytch must be out her damn mind thinking somebody gonna work that shyt

I thought you were gonna :cape: her like Jesse. Instead you went hard on hoes like Todd.

Just don't kill her breh. :whoa:

Fred.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching the episodes back the more less & less sad i feel about Mike's death. He was gonna "do" walt & jesse with no problem. fukk Him :pacspit:

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotdam the 4th season is so good... right there with the wire's 4th season... Which seemed like it would never be matched.

I'm hyped for the finale, but at the same time its tough to see it go. I think this show means so much to those of us who were watching from the first season. We saw it go from a good show to a great one step by step...Im glad the show is going out with record ratings and the attention it deserves, the crew that made this will get a lot of great opportunities because of the show.

I just don't see anything being able to touch this or The Wire/Sopranos... I like Mad Men but its always been overrated by baby-boomers and their nostalgia...Game of thrones is very good and entertaining but there are way too many characters, hopefully something comes on and grabs the throne, but most end up like homeland great start but no idea how to maintain

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing I thought of is walt somehow coercing Gretchen and Elliot to leave $ for Flynn and Holly. Im just not sure how he could do it without killing them and then how do the authorities not realize what went down