"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
ive seen all these shows....and the wire is not as good a either....

frankly its the sopranos...then breaking bad....wire...distant third...

the second season and the shytty fifth season of the wire ruined it ....

This is the perfect fukkin answer. I rock with The Wire, Season 1, 3, and 4 are great. I understand and respect where they were going with season 2, but they didn't need the whole season. Split the episodes between the hood and distributer would have made all the demographics they were targeting happy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First time around i thought skylar just gave him the money cause she a bytch, but now i see she had to do it or else walt wouldve really been done for if the CID had started looking around

• Dap
Reactions: hex

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
come_at_me_bro_by_allbowdown-d4cdy2q.png

• Dap

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the perfect fukkin answer. I rock with The Wire, Season 1, 3, and 4 are great. I understand and respect where they were going with season 2, but they didn't need the whole season. Split the episodes between the hood and distributer would have made all the demographics they were targeting happy.

I like The Wire season 2 better than Sopranos season 4, though :manny:

• Dap

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
speaking on the emmys

would people here agree that hank should perhaps get the nod over jesse for supporting actor this season?

dean norris :ehh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I like The Wire season 2 better than Sopranos season 4, though :manny:

That's on you. :yeshrug: I think overall Sopranos is a better written and better acted show. I love the Wire don't get me wrong. I think the constant replacement of main leads worked at times, and didn't.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking on the emmys

would people here agree that hank should perhaps get the nod over jesse for supporting actor this season?

dean norris :ehh:

Nod or win? Because Paul is a lock for a nomination next year. The emmys have been nominating two cast members from the show in that category for the past two award ceremonies now, and I don't think next year would be any different. Hell, even Betsy Brandt has some episodes to submit