"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

weMFR

Pro
Daps
ytMdyuN.gif

hank on his raising arizona shiit

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont know where this came from...Fred might have the story...

I don't think its a spoiler...in fact, I pray that its not a spoiler, but just in case

ytMdyuN.gif

:heh:

It's a real spoiler breh. At the end of "BB" Todd tries to synthesize Walt's meth and ends up turning drug addicts into zombies. That's how "The Walking Dead" starts.

Nah I'm kidding. It's a FunnyorDie video mash up of "BB" and "Under The Dome":

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Give gilligawd time to create another masterpiece...dud3 has the potential with his crew to be the goat

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That show on CBS won't be what you think it is. And I hear the premise/script underwhelming. That's an example of a network buying anything and willing to put it on the air so they can get in the Vince Gilligan business, because he has so much heat. Especially Network TV execs.

It's all good, though. That's not Vince's main show. He's got something else he's working on (not talking about Saul show) When he signs his new TV studio deal he'll probably announce it. Sony TV gonna have to back the brinks truck up if they want to keep Vince in the family. I expect Vince's true new show to be sold to a cable Network. Netflix might have a good inside track with Vince for his next show.