"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5zfHJH1.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when Jessie tries to escape and almost gets over the fence....this is my thought on it:

the dudes with the flashlights are not Todd's people.
they are the crew that Walt hired to take them out and just happen to run into Jessie as he makes his break.

Walt and Jessie meet up in New Hampshire and keep in 100 with each other one way or the other.

Tunes

Pro
Daps
when Jessie tries to escape and almost gets over the fence....this is my thought on it:

they are the crew that Walt hired to take them out and just happen to run into Jessie as he makes his break.

Walt and Jessie meet up in New Hampshire and keep in 100 with each other one way or the other.

:dahell: Uhhh did you not see the part where they kill his girl infront of him right after?...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dahell: leave your LOST theories at the door

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Vince Gilligan da gawwwwwwwwwwwwd got a new show coming out already. "Battle Creek" on CBS:

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/viewart/20130925/NEWS01/309250052/Battle-Creek-star-CBS

Actually he created the show back in 2002, but CBS was like :ld:

Now that "BB" blew the fukk up they're like :leon:

He'll only direct the first ep, after that David Shore ("House") will take over. :patrice:

Fred.

I wish the premise didnt involve cops, thats already a red flag for a failed series as theres too much cop dramas already, but :ehh: maybe VG can pull it off somehow

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes by the end of Season 3

Episodes "Mas," "Sunset" and "One Minute" was a GOAT stretch of episodes and that was damn near in the beginning of the season. Hell, even Skyler had an acclaimed showcase episode during that season.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wish the premise didnt invlove cops, thats already a red flag for a failed series as theres too much copr drams already, but :meh: maybe VG can pull it off somehow

:ld:

He's only doing 1 ep as far as I know. He created the show like 10 years ago but this is basically networks wanting to cash in on anything Vince Gilligan related right now. He's not even the showrunner for the "Saul" spin-off, Peter Gould (the writer of "Granite State" last week) is.

I'm sure we'll see all kinds of shyt with Gilligan's name on it before his next real project actually drops.

Fred.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
looking back, I like how Jesse dropped the wigger act. Its like, once he actually got involved in real gangster shyt he realized how ridiculous he looked/sounded.

When he had someone bout that life teaching him (Mike), he dropped the act.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:

He's only doing 1 ep as far as I know. He created the show like 10 years ago but this is basically networks wanting to cash in on anything Vince Gilligan related right now. He's not even the showrunner for the "Saul" spin-off, Peter Gould (the writer of "Granite State" last week) is.

I'm sure we'll see all kinds of shyt with Gilligan's name on it before his next real project actually drops.

Fred.

They basically using Vince Gilligan's name as a launching pad just like they did with JJ Abrams.

• Dap
Reactions: hex