"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I bet Todd's half measure against Skyler will result in her mentioning Lydia to the DEA. Because she obviously can't give them Walt.

Fred.

yeah, everything in this show happens for a reason

if lydia says skylar needs to be killed, theyre either gonna kill skyler or she snitches on lydia

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ytMdyuN.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I watched second to final episode of the series yesterday. Maybe it's me but that was one of the most painful episodes if not, the most painful episode of Breaking Bad that I've seen. To see Walter broken down like that...to lose everything and have absolutely nothing to show for all the blood, sweat and tears that he put into creating his empire, it was astonishing. It was a emotional episode for me brehs, lol! The end truly didn't justify the means. Sh!t, even Saul wasn't scared of Walt when Walt tried to intimidate him. Just goes to show just how fall he's fallen from his thrown. Again though, I can't say enough about how Bryan Cranston. He just truly takes it on another level as you see the sheer weight of the world collapsing on him while not really being able to fight back due to him being a marked man. And throw more salt in his wounds, his own son wants him to die. I would be lying if that didn't make me feel a little sad for him..too powerful of a scene between him and his son.

Overall, this episode was just as amazing as the last one. The end game is finally here and I can't be more excited and yet...so sad about. Damn, it's been one hell of a journey!

P.S. I have to get this out of my system but...WTF!? WTF!? WTF!? How did Bryan Cranston lose the Best Actor Emmy to Jeff freaking Daniels!!? Lol. What in the hell!! Same goes for Aaron Paul!? How did he lose as well!? I think that the Emmys didn't want to give Breaking Bad a clean sweep. It's okay though as Anna and Vince won one for the overall series! It was good watching them all on stage. I was geeked up watching Vince get the award as its been a long time coming. He's done great work with the series and it's just great to see his and the crew's hard work pay off.

Daps
I remember how I first got into Breaking Bad...In early 2010 this dude at work was like 'You seen this show Breaking Bad? It's about this high school chemistry teacher that finds out he has cancer and decides to make meth :krs:'

He sees me givin him the :rudy: so decides to hand me a memory stick with the first season loaded on it

At this point I'm like :manny: fukk it

So it takes it home over the weekend and out of sheer boredom on a Sunday morning decide to watch the episodes. I was intrigued and hooked on the first ep and watched all 8 in a row.

I come back on Monday and he like 'yo u watch it?' Me: :banderas: 'you got season 2?' :sadbron:

Him: :ufdup:"I TIRED TO TOLD YOU" :win:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think that Walt should kill Hank's wife, ya it's his sister in law but damn she be snitching ON FAMILYYYY!!!!!!!!
That's just so wrong and even worse than anything that walt ever did, she's a klepto so she shouldn't talk.

I hate that nosy woman, Hank shouldn't have died she should have!!!!

Hank's wife should never forgive her, if she does I don't ever want to talk to her ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worse than anything walt dide ? breh are you fukking serious ?
This

That's my thing; cats trying hard to cape for Walt...even calling for the queens head. #teamhank

Her husband dead and ppl don't understand why she snitched.

for all the smarts he has, he couldn't stop the chickens comin back to roast

Dude only had a few months of peace and wad back in a game he foolishly thought he could walk away from:dry:

Yeah, that shyt is crazy...

I'm definitely #TeamWalt that dude has a crazy body count at this point and was a meth kingpin.

Marie is just an annoying pathologically lying klepto.
Marie is annoying (still SMH @ her droppin the ball at the 1, on her way to the endzone), but, she's done nothing to deserve any of this

I still dont see Walt using that M-60, all signs point to him point to him poisoning the Aryans and Lydia with Ricin like how Gus did with his own peeps, though I wouldn't be surprised if mails it's to Gretchen and Elliot.

I'm right there with u

Dun a cancer patient & cats convincing themselves he's Duke Nukem & goin out like a GTA rage mission

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That m60 weighs on 18 pounds with a full mag. It has a tripod for easy set up. Looking at the place you get into position in a high spot and take them down by surprise . Easy no but very doable .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs, didnt Walt JR say that exact same line to Walt in an earlier season about, "Why wont you just die already" :wow:

just thought of that when i rewatched the episode FOR THE THIRD TIME last night.

and im confused why so many people are saying they dont think Walt will use the M60.. he asked the dude for a damn instruction manual!! walt is definitely going to bust some clips.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He really had nothing . He was relying on jesse and hoping Walt led him to the money and confessed on tape . His case was far from rock solid
Walt was pretty much turning himself in breh, Hank got him.

That was most definitely what the show was trying to convey, it was Hanks final victory before he died.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
P.S. I have to get this out of my system but...WTF!? WTF!? WTF!? How did Bryan Cranston lose the Best Actor Emmy to Jeff freaking Daniels!!? Lol. What in the hell!! Same goes for Aaron Paul!? How did he lose as well!? I think that the Emmys didn't want to give Breaking Bad a clean sweep. It's okay though as Anna and Vince won one for the overall series! It was good watching them all on stage. I was geeked up watching Vince get the award as its been a long time coming. He's done great work with the series and it's just great to see his and the crew's hard work pay off.

I said on Sunday, atleast for BC, they didn't want to give it to him back to back years. This half of the BB season is for next years Emmys apparently and his acting this half has been even better than the first. He should be a damn lock for next year.

That scene with Flynn you mentioned was very powerful but my favorite was right after his fight with skylar. That's one of the best acting jobs I've seen you really feel for Walt as he realizes he lost his family when he goes from yelling that they are a family to having that defeated look and saying they are a family again before leaving.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
judging from the series, walter does. lets not pretend like walt could have gotten his empire started w/o the help of jesse
Exactly

Their relationship was more pimp/hooker than father/son.

Without Jesse Walt's "empire" comes to a screeching halt. Y'all forgetting he didn't understand anything about the streets and wanted nothng to do with them--enter Jesse.

Walt had NO ONE ELSE.

No Jesse, No Heisenberg.

I pimp don't love her because he kills over her, clothes her and houses her.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Nah, it was a hole in the wall motel.

2. Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if he never sees them again. This series basically ended with "Ozymandias" and these last 2 eps are the aftermath. His wife pulled a knife on him and his son wishes he was dead. According to the "BB" podcast it's been 6 months or so he's been in New Hampshire. They've moved on without him.

3. That's true. Walt could call Todd I guess.

Fred.
1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt Walt go to their compound when he setup the Jesse hit??

2. They didnt do a great job showing 6 months had passed in New Hampshire... how do we know? Didnt the vacuum man only come back one time(1 month)? I watched these scenes about 4 times now to piece together the timeline. Things in favor of it being more than 1 month would be Walt's vision deteriorating..? Also, the vacuum man notes that he has gotten better at administering the chemo (although he could have been providing this when he was hiding Walt at his facility in ABQ.)

Also, my thing with the birthday scene in Denny's - the waitress looks at Mr. Lamberts ID to VERIFY that it was his actual birthday and cops the free meal. Now that we have seen the last episode, this leads me to possibly believe Walter White has completely died in Walt's eyes after the conversation with his son to the point where he is acknowledging his fake birthday as his real one.

Walt was ready to dip out of his cabin literally the second the vacuum man(I wish I had a better name for this dude :russ: ). Why would he then have waited 6 more months to actually make his move???

Drop some thoughts on this please @hexagram23 - I dont really read around the net of theories or people just explaining this shyt out(i.e podcasts) because I REALLY like piecing it together myself. This thread and my girlfriend are pretty much my only BB outlets :heh:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Walt was pretty much truning himself in breh, he got him.

That was most definitely what the show was trying to convey, it was Hanks final victory before he died.

He still had no explanation for his medical bills being paid by Walt. Hank was done the moment he found out what Walt was.

Hank still had a shyt load of things to explain to the DEA.

Let's not act like Walt could not beat the case prior to the shoot out.

Walt has no priors and he would've made bail and made moves.