"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
5Zuzhuj.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I know a lot of people were going :comeon: :dwillhuh: at the time frame of the show

but I think its clear now that a full year DOES NOT pass between Hank discovering Walt is Heisenberg and Walt coming back to ABQ and buying the gun at the Dennys.

He was wearing the same clothes at the bar in NH that he was wearing when he copped the gun and picked up the ricin from his house.

That wasnt Walts birthday, its was Mr. Lamberts birthday.

I think people have talked a lot about when Walt stopped being Mr. White, and it is clear now it was the scene in the bar when everything clicked and he saw Grey Matter on TV.

Sorry if this has been talked about - I was just piecing this together last night after rewatching the final scene of the past episode and the two flash forwards from the two premiere episodes for season five.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
People think Walt going to spray up Grey Matter? :dwillhuh:

Based on the ending of Granite State, I got the idea that he was likely going back to to New Mexico to attempt to right a wrong in an attempt to restore the image of Walter White. Gretchen saying that the nice, sweet, Walter White is gone seemed to be what set him in a rage. The M60 is obviously for the Nazis and saving Jesse, but the Grey Matter issue is likely what is going to come down to. The rest of the story has been told. We have the majority of the 75 minutes left of the series to see what caused the Grey Matter issue.

So the best way to view the final episode would be Walt attempting to redeem himself from the misery he's caused. He's not going to succeed, but hopefully, it's an interesting watch.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People think Walt going to spray up Grey Matter? :dwillhuh:

Based on the ending of Granite State, I got the idea that he was likely going back to to New Mexico to attempt to right a wrong in an attempt to restore the image of Walter White. Gretchen saying that the nice, sweet, Walter White is gone seemed to be what set him in a rage. The M60 is obviously for the Nazis and saving Jesse, but the Grey Matter issue is likely what is going to come down to. The rest of the story has been told. We have the majority of the 75 minutes left of the series to see what caused the Grey Matter issue.

So the best way to view the final episode would be Walt attempting to redeem himself from the misery he's caused. He's not going to succeed, but hopefully, it's an interesting watch.

:wtf:

Save Jesse From What? He Personally Handed Jesse Over To Them So They Can Kill Him

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Any word on the season 5B BR release? I bet it'll release a month or 2 after the box set. :beli:

I hope they have all the bonus shyt that was listed for the box set that wasn't on previous releases. There's a good amount of stuff listed that's dealing with the ending of the show. I hope they get the documentary on it, too.

November 26 and it comes out the same day as the boxset

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
A lot of people mention Walt is going back to save Jesse but at this point does he even know Jesse is being held captive ? I know on Charlie Rose he mentioned to Gretchen and Elliot that Walt's product was still on the streets but that doesn't mean he knows they're holding Jesse. IMO he clearly going back for other reasons and whatever happens with Jesse will be a byproduct of that.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:wtf:

Save Jesse From What? He Personally Handed Jesse Over To Them So They Can Kill Him

The deal was to kill Jesse, not hold him prisoner. Walt is fukked up but he clearly has a code of ethics, though a very warped one. Not only did the Nazi's take his money and power, the reneged on their deal to kill Jesse. But like I said right after this post, Walt doesn't know Jesse is being held prisoner so he's going back for other reasons. Whatever happens with Jesse is a byproduct of that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
In my estimation the Grey Matter "issue" doesn't need 75 minutes for resolution. In all likelihood the most we'll get out of that is what we've already been presented. Gretchen and Elliot have done nothing to earn Walt's wrath enough for him to go guns ablazing into their company in a murderous rage. Remember, DESPITE whatever happened in the past, he was still friends with them enough for them to offer to pay for his medical bills, these weren't people who underestimated Walt's genius, screwed him over, and forced him out of his own business. All of that was WALT'S DECISION.

Walt is going back to do exactly what he was planning with Saul, to personally handle Uncle Jack, Meth Damon and the Merry Band Of Nazi Nimrods, plus more than likely kill Jessie and maybe Lydia. There's literally NOTHING left for him to do,,it's all come to this point. His family wants absolutely nothing to do with him and he can't get them any of the money. It's come down to the Walt/Nazi showdown and the fin l confrontation with Jessie.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The deal was to kill Jesse, not hold him prisoner. Walt is fukked up but he clearly has a code of ethics, though a very warped one. Not only did the Nazi's take his money and power, the reneged on their deal to kill Jesse. But like I said right after this post, Walt doesn't know Jesse is being held prisoner so he's going back for other reasons. Whatever happens with Jesse is a byproduct of that.

shyt For All He Knows Jesse Is One Who Suggested Cooking For Them To Spare His Life And Is Doing This All Willingly, Cooking Walts Product And Taking Credit For It

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A lot of people mention Walt is going back to save Jesse but at this point does he even know Jesse is being held captive ? I know on Charlie Rose he mentioned to Gretchen and Elliot that Walt's product was still on the streets but that doesn't mean he knows they're holding Jesse. IMO he clearly going back for other reasons and whatever happens with Jesse will be a byproduct of that.

The ONLY character in Breaking Bad's universe who can cook Blue Magic with Heisenberg level purity other than Walt is Jessie. Meth Damon and the Merry Band Of Nazi Nimrods already clued him in that they needed him to cook again. The last time Walt saw Jessie he was being taken away to be "interrogated" by Meth Damon, there was never any conformation of Jessie's death, and yet the Blue Magic is still out in the streets in droves enough to warrant a Charlie Rose interview and a public rebuttal by Grey Matter. It makes common sense not of a Huell level pick pocket reach that it stands Walt could gather that Jessie is alive.

Heisenberg isn't the type to allow the student to become the master:birdman:

He's coming to kill them ALL:lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Look I know I'm in the minority on this but "Pollos" is the GOAT episode of BB to me. Where do yall rank it?
Pollos? Do you mean "Hermanos"?

Either way, Crawl Space and Ozymandias are easily better. No debate to be had IMO

Dead Freight and Say My Name are better also because of the impact

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
gdb.gif
Breh, do you think this is a game? You really in this thread tryna throw dirt on the name of a top 3 trill character on Google Earth Nas? Todd is a true gangster and a gentleman. Not on some Styles P tossing Bounty towels in these streets, steez. You seen da gawd enjoying a caramel machiatto wearing the baby blue Ralph Lauren and some crisp Dockers and you calling him soft off of that?
ul1e.png
In the words of a former gawd in the murder industry: "Every thug needs a lady", brehs. Todd tried to holla at principal Carmen back in the day but meth ain't make her dance like that. She's more impressed by 92% test scores, not that purity. Lydia got that woodchippa, million dollar p*ssy:ohlawd: Lydia and Todd could be the Jigga and Beyonce of the meth game. Uncle Jack on the red carpet at the Primetime Methamphetamine Awards (PMAs) acting a fool, gone off that D'Ussé:myman: You know who won't be at the awards, doe?

Keep scrolling, nikkas
rmh.png

Andrea, that's who:pacspit: That's what happens when you mess with a demon like Todd, Jesse. Tryna pull some Jack Bauer escape and shyt. How many slave masters you know come through with the Ben & Jerry's for a hard day's work? Kunta Kinte was lucky to get some grits, let alone some rocky road, my dudes
55uo.png
Django and Broomhilda wasn't getting no neapolitan after tilling those fields. Ungrateful ass fakkit. Why your confession come off like a Drake video, my nikka?:heh: That Tuscan Leather snitching. Todd got you set up nicely with that little lair. Your own little Marvin's room. Abu Nazir woulda killed for that crib you got. Walt went from Meth God to chilling in a damn propane tank. Huell stuck in a wack safe house somewhere hungry as a muhfukka staring at the TV like
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
No HD channels on that bytch. Yet this dude Jesse wanna make a run for it? You got a Huxtable brownstone to retire to or something? Whose gonna raise Brock now? What's the little homie got in his life now, brehs? Whose gon make sure he's got the most piff lunches? Where the fukk is Wallace?:damn: @hexagram23 you better check your boy @Sensitive Blake Griffin throwing rocks at the throne. Am I the only one that saw Todd and his ghostface killas run up in Walt's crib where everybody live?:aicmon: Keep talking trash and he'll pay you a visit too.He won't be using those Gerber bullets like he was with Holly either.

Why they got my dude Walt paying nikkas ten stacks to light his ass up at poker, doe? You out in the woods living off Ensures thinking you still got the ill poker face? You ain't fooling anybody with those weak ass pocket fives, breh
qfp6.png
Stick to playing Sudoku and reading old Doonesbury comics in those newspapers dude brings every week.

29zq988jpg.gif

How does he do it every week? :wow:

What show you reviewing after next week, breh?

Fred.