"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse = the white bubbles...a drug addict that catches L after L. I just heard from Gilligan himself on what happens on the finale, you guys are gonna be shocked. A lot of yall might end up pissed off.

I'll bite. What happens?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I'll bite. What happens?

They really aren't getting rid of the show, they are combining the characters from breaking bad with Walking dead. The show will be called "Walking bad". The episode ends with walt breaking into grey matter and discovering zombies. I can get in trouble for mentioning this so keep it on these forums tho.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i completely agree. He's the one that fukked up. (at least from what we know so far) Unless they did something shady and forced him out, it seems like hes the one that bounced on his own. But overall i think nikkas are going overboard with what heizenberg is gonna do. This is the guy that could barely shoot mike when he was unarmed, and you expect him to take out a nazi compound and CEOs of a billion dollar company when he has metastatic cancer :usure::what:

IF i see walt going in the compound on some
rambo.gif

I'm turning the tv off :beli:
i dont know what to expect honestly, but i'm not expecting a walt to use that m60 unless its a last resort or for jessie :banderas:
wasnt it because he was with the girl and either she left him for the other guy or they broke up and dated his partner?

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really aren't getting rid of the show, they are combining the characters from breaking bad with Walking dead. The show will be called "Walking bad". The episode ends with walt breaking into grey matter and discovering zombies. I can get in trouble for mentioning this so keep it on these forums tho.
:usure::trash:

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif