"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Jesse = the white bubbles...a drug addict that catches L after L. I just heard from Gilligan himself on what happens on the finale, you guys are gonna be shocked. A lot of yall might end up pissed off.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That nikka is coming to my school soon. I'm upside his head for my Coli brehs. :blessed:

And I drew the same conclusion. He realized that he has NOTHING left as Walter White. But Heisenberg is still known, respected and feared in the streets. He can achieve his goals and live his life.

Put that shyt on Worldstar :banderas:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
QuT5BWH.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What episode was that?

Parts of that post didn't happen in any ep. The whole "Walt left Gretchen because her family was rich" or whatever was from an interview with Jessica Hecht, who plays Gretchen. It's never explained in "Peakaboo". Walt says "poor little rich girl, just adding to your millions"....but it's never stated that's why he left.

In "Peakaboo", Walt claims they stole his work.

Gretchen says he left her. "4th of July week end I go up to my room, you're packing your bags, barely talking". It's never explained why.

Anyway, Walt says "that's your excuse? To build your little empire on my work?"

The convo is basically over after that. So we don't know enough to know who's in the wrong.

Fred.