"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
beein caught up in GTAV i almost forgot it's Heisenberg season again:beli:

:bryan:at Walt tryin to strongarm Saul da godd and damn near chokin and :russ: the crybaby almost escapin. :sadcam:Andrea fine azz, hate it had to be her,but an example had to be made. Todd coldhearted as phukk tho.

and a final:lolbron: at Lydia's woodchipper

Last edited:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
there so much, @obarth dropped his 2cents already?

Walt lookin :flabbynsick:

Flynn stuntin on Walt, first he made Uncle Hank:old: next thing uncle Hank is :rip: and Walt tryin to send Flynn on a shoppin spree:why::pacspit:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
beein caught up in GTAV i almost forgot it's Heisenberg season again:beli:

:bryan:at Walt tryin to strongarm Saul da godd and damn near chokin and :russ: the crybaby almost escapin. :sadcam:Andrea fine azz, hate it had to be her,but an example had to be made. Todd coldhearted as phukk tho.

and a final:lolbron: at Lydia's woodchipper

I was :dead: at that part man cause it just felt so true.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i completely agree. He's the one that fukked up. (at least from what we know so far) Unless they did something shady and forced him out, it seems like hes the one that bounced on his own. But overall i think nikkas are going overboard with what heizenberg is gonna do. This is the guy that could barely shoot mike when he was unarmed, and you expect him to take out a nazi compound and CEOs of a billion dollar company when he has metastatic cancer :usure::what:

IF i see walt going in the compound on some
rambo.gif

I'm turning the tv off :beli:
i dont know what to expect honestly, but i'm not expecting a walt to use that m60 unless its a last resort or for jessie :banderas:
You forgot how cold Walt was when he killed those dealers.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wouldn't be suprrised if Walt ends up using that M60 in some smart,non traditional way of using a gun... in the sort of way he used the pipe bomb on Gus, who knows? But I highly doubt he's gonna come out blasting like Rambo. It just doesn't fit what the show has thrown at people.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Todd rivaling Bane right now for King of the Simps :beli:

and this is the man with whom you place your faith @obarth :what:

gdb.gif
Breh, do you think this is a game? You really in this thread tryna throw dirt on the name of a top 3 trill character on Google Earth Nas? Todd is a true gangster and a gentleman. Not on some Styles P tossing Bounty towels in these streets, steez. You seen da gawd enjoying a caramel machiatto wearing the baby blue Ralph Lauren and some crisp Dockers and you calling him soft off of that?
ul1e.png
In the words of a former gawd in the murder industry: "Every thug needs a lady", brehs. Todd tried to holla at principal Carmen back in the day but meth ain't make her dance like that. She's more impressed by 92% test scores, not that purity. Lydia got that woodchippa, million dollar p*ssy:ohlawd: Lydia and Todd could be the Jigga and Beyonce of the meth game. Uncle Jack on the red carpet at the Primetime Methamphetamine Awards (PMAs) acting a fool, gone off that D'Ussé:myman: You know who won't be at the awards, doe?

Keep scrolling, nikkas
rmh.png

Andrea, that's who:pacspit: That's what happens when you mess with a demon like Todd, Jesse. Tryna pull some Jack Bauer escape and shyt. How many slave masters you know come through with the Ben & Jerry's for a hard day's work? Kunta Kinte was lucky to get some grits, let alone some rocky road, my dudes
55uo.png
Django and Broomhilda wasn't getting no neapolitan after tilling those fields. Ungrateful ass fakkit. Why your confession come off like a Drake video, my nikka?:heh: That Tuscan Leather snitching. Todd got you set up nicely with that little lair. Your own little Marvin's room. Abu Nazir woulda killed for that crib you got. Walt went from Meth God to chilling in a damn propane tank. Huell stuck in a wack safe house somewhere hungry as a muhfukka staring at the TV like
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
No HD channels on that bytch. Yet this dude Jesse wanna make a run for it? You got a Huxtable brownstone to retire to or something? Whose gonna raise Brock now? What's the little homie got in his life now, brehs? Whose gon make sure he's got the most piff lunches? Where the fukk is Wallace?:damn: @hexagram23 you better check your boy @Sensitive Blake Griffin throwing rocks at the throne. Am I the only one that saw Todd and his ghostface killas run up in Walt's crib where everybody live?:aicmon: Keep talking trash and he'll pay you a visit too.He won't be using those Gerber bullets like he was with Holly either.

Why they got my dude Walt paying nikkas ten stacks to light his ass up at poker, doe? You out in the woods living off Ensures thinking you still got the ill poker face? You ain't fooling anybody with those weak ass pocket fives, breh
qfp6.png
Stick to playing Sudoku and reading old Doonesbury comics in those newspapers dude brings every week.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
gdb.gif
Breh, do you think this is a game? You really in this thread tryna throw dirt on the name of a top 3 trill character on Google Earth Nas? Todd is a true gangster and a gentleman. Not on some Styles P tossing Bounty towels in these streets, steez. You seen da gawd enjoying a caramel machiatto wearing the baby blue Ralph Lauren and some crisp Dockers and you calling him soft off of that?
ul1e.png
In the words of a former gawd in the murder industry: "Every thug needs a lady", brehs. Todd tried to holla at principal Carmen back in the day but meth ain't make her dance like that. She's more impressed by 92% test scores, not that purity. Lydia got that woodchippa, million dollar p*ssy:ohlawd: Lydia and Todd could be the Jigga and Beyonce of the meth game. Uncle Jack on the red carpet at the Primetime Methamphetamine Awards (PMAs) acting a fool, gone off that D'Ussé:myman: You know who won't be at the awards, doe?

Keep scrolling, nikkas
rmh.png

Andrea, that's who:pacspit: That's what happens when you mess with a demon like Todd, Jesse. Tryna pull some Jack Bauer escape and shyt. How many slave masters you know come through with the Ben & Jerry's for a hard day's work? Kunta Kinte was lucky to get some grits, let alone some rocky road, my dudes
55uo.png
Django and Broomhilda wasn't getting no neapolitan after tilling those fields. Ungrateful ass fakkit. Why your confession come off like a Drake video, my nikka?:heh: That Tuscan Leather snitching. Todd got you set up nicely with that little lair. Your own little Marvin's room. Abu Nazir woulda killed for that crib you got. Walt went from Meth God to chilling in a damn propane tank. Huell stuck in a wack safe house somewhere hungry as a muhfukka staring at the TV like
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
No HD channels on that bytch. Yet this dude Jesse wanna make a run for it? You got a Huxtable brownstone to retire to or something? Whose gonna raise Brock now? What's the little homie got in his life now, brehs? Whose gon make sure he's got the most piff lunches? Where the fukk is Wallace?:damn: @hexagram23 you better check your boy @Sensitive Blake Griffin throwing rocks at the throne. Am I the only one that saw Todd and his ghostface killas run up in Walt's crib where everybody live?:aicmon: Keep talking trash and he'll pay you a visit too.He won't be using those Gerber bullets like he was with Holly either.

Why they got my dude Walt paying nikkas ten stacks to light his ass up at poker, doe? You out in the woods living off Ensures thinking you still got the ill poker face? You ain't fooling anybody with those weak ass pocket fives, breh
qfp6.png
Stick to playing Sudoku and reading old Doonesbury comics in those newspapers dude brings every week.

:deadmanny: @ the slow scroll down leading to the Andrea ether..