"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hell did Walt ever even meet Combo?

Yep. Season 2, episode 7:

combo_zpsc610f6ad.png

And they were all on his dikk because he was "Heisenberg".

As far as Walt being responsible for Combo's death....I kinda gotta go with "yes". He was the boss, it was his idea to expand into new territory. That alone? No. But It was his idea to play up Jesse "killing" Spooge with an ATM machine in this scene, which gassed these guys up, and made them go along with the expansion plan.

Fred.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Watching malcolm in the middle, never in a MILLION would have expected Bryan Cranston to shoot his career to the next level like it has

Its hard to even watch Malcolm in the Middle anymore. All I can think of when I see Hal, is Heisenberg, its insane. :russ:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
That 2 hour documentary sounds awesome, I really hope it's not a complete series exclusive and it's included on the season 5 part 2 blu ray.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Any word on the season 5B BR release? I bet it'll release a month or 2 after the box set. :beli:

I hope they have all the bonus shyt that was listed for the box set that wasn't on previous releases. There's a good amount of stuff listed that's dealing with the ending of the show. I hope they get the documentary on it, too.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Watching malcolm in the middle, never in a MILLION years would have expected Bryan Cranston to shoot his career to the next level like it has
I hated him in that sitcom, I thought he was overacting like crazy :heh: of course I aint watch it since middle school so :manny: