"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Jesse Fukking Pinkman..... I hate this nikka with a passion :ohlawd:

He is such a dumbass .... I think he has ruined or ended the most peoples lives with his emotional stupidness... Hank , Gomez, Marie, Skyler, Walt, Flynn, Saul, Brock and His Mother..... Pinkman just couldn't go away....

At the end of the day, Walt didn't kill the lil nikka Brock

and now look how many die because of his foolishness. :birdman:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Ok for all the nikkas who want Flynn to die, or think he is some retard for not taking his fathers money, I can tell you do not have fathers in your life. Walt Jr acted that way because Walt "confessed" to killing Hank and Gomez on the phone, so he truly believes that Walt killed them. He and his moms life is ruined. He loved his uncle and his father killed him. Walt "kidnapped" his sister, and made his mom's life miserable, of course he is not going to accept that money. Nikka got to have some pride in him.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As it's been told so far, neither Wlliot nor Gretchen did anything foul to Walt. At their lucheon argument Grtchen even countered Walt's anger telling him straight up "You left ME", implying that Gretchen was just as confused at Walt's behavior back then as she was right at that moment. Walt was still cool with Elliot enough for Elliot to want to help him with his cancer medication. Whatever happened to to make Walt sell his shares and bounce was more implied as a mistake that WALT HIMSELF made.

Elliot and Gretchen are about as innocent as anybody on the show can be. I find it pretty ridiculous that people think that Walt would actually waste time on killing them or harming them when his REAL targets are out their profiting off of his formula and didn't honor their agreement to off Jessie after basically robbing Walt of his money. Walt was both angered and motivated by the Charlie Rose interview but that interview itself didn't send him out there with that M60, it was the knowledge of someone else using his product and getting rich off it

good point, him storming off is probably him basically saying "im not bout to let this shyt happen again" aka im not about to let my work go unnoticed for the second time.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I hope it's more to it then him just being a idiot and ego driven
Well he is definitely ego driven but my take on it is that this is a highly ambitious, highly intelligent person who had his dreams crushed.

He always had an immense ego, but so do many people who make positive contributions to the world :manny:

I think the shyt could have gone either way. The idea (and Ive read this in interviews with Vince) is that Walt always had a little Heisenberg in him.

but could he have set up gray matter, gotten rich & been satisfied with life? definitely.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
vYwFN2f.jpg

:banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great episode. Todd is so damn insane and complete sociopath. He killed Andrea with about as little emotion of swatting afly.

I wonder are we sure Gretche is what motivated Walt?

The same news report said the blue neth is on the street. That means Jack never finished the job and Pinkman is still out there...not sure which one woke Walt up?

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
i dont understand how walt gets mad when he see Grey Matter people shyttin on him to protect themselfs but want his wife to shyt on his name to protect her.

its not like Grey Matter people really knew he was Heisenberg and working with him and vowed to ride till the end but shook him like Saul did.

did Walt expect them to be on tv like "yea we knew he was a big drug dealer and was part of this company".
:usure:
Grey Matter is worth like 2.4 billion and you got the people he started the company with saying the ONLY thing he did was contribute to the name of the company when it was obviously more to that. it's kind of like how Walt felt when Hank was reading Gaile's notebook and calling him all types of geniuses and Walt felt salty because he worked so hard just for somebody else to be getting all the accolades. from what we've been told/shown so far obviously Walt was a very important part of Grey Matter and Walt ended up removing himself/getting removed from the situation after his former love interest, Gretchen, ended up with Elliott, another Grey Matter cofounder, coincidentally. so you gonna start a company with me and my girl, fukk my girl, force me out the company, company blows up beyond people's wildest dreams and then be on TV talking about "well he did help with the name"? you starting to understand now??