"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
P9fB9SQ.png
How many people picked on Walt asking for a dimple of alcohol? He was having his last drink before going to jail because he had given up, then he sees Grey Matter craping on his name and says i am not finished yet, so hold that drink i got things to do. The attention to detail on this show is crazy.

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Everyone happy over what's happening to Jesse is about to be very disappointed, this show is set up for him to win. He'll probably end up taking care of Brock or using Walt's money to do so, maybe taking care of Walt's family too after Walt saves him and dies.

man that money is just as good as ricin to themselves... can no one use that money except an innocent bystander

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Todd is so good because he shows no negative emotions

he does evil things but if you cut every scene he did something evil in he looks like a good innocent character looking out for the best of others

I know he'll probably get killed off, but AMC could have something if they decide that he could escape, especially now that he knows how to make the meth better

ridge

Daps
P9fB9SQ.png
How many people picked on Walt asking for a dimple of alcohol? He was having his last drink before going to jail because he had given up, then he sees Grey Matter craping on his name and says i am not finished yet, so hold that drink i got things to do. The attention to detail on this show is crazy.
dimple pinch is a kind of scotch

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Dude has been fukked with, I know people here hate Jesse but he has never been built for this life and that was made evident from the beginning. He was a low life junkie but even that isn't justification for what he's been through.
Todd is so good because he shows no negative emotions

he does evil things but if you cut every scene he did something evil in he looks like a good innocent character looking out for the best of others

I know he'll probably get killed off, but AMC could have something if they decide that he could escape, especially now that he knows how to make the meth better
I still don't think he knows how to make Meth better, it's Jesse that's still cooking.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone happy over what's happening to Jesse is about to be very disappointed, this show is set up for him to win. He'll probably end up taking care of Brock or using Walt's money to do so, maybe taking care of Walt's family too after Walt saves him and dies.
Nah...everyone has to pay for their sins. Even Walt Jr.

The only innocent is Holly because she's too young to even know what's going on.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I gotta admit these past two episodes have me looking at Walt in a different light. Ever since he turned down the money from Grey Matter just about everything he has done in this series was fueled by ego, it was never about his family. But you had ozymandias and for the first time since season 1 it looked like Walt was actually trying to do what he had to do to save his family even if that meant destroying their love for him. And the emotion he showed when he spoke to Skylar on the phone it was the first time in a while Walt looked like he truly loved someone other than himself.

And after last nights episode I don't blame Walt for not accepting the money from Grey Matter. I always blamed Walt for not taking their money but after seeing Gretchen basically throw him under the bus that he had nothing to do with Grey Matter when it was his breakthrough that made the company what is was, it makes me think his entire ouster from the company was dirty. If that's the case I don't blame for not accepting their money. It's like a slap in the face.

everytime i think about that shyt :wow: he went from a millionaire and having his family set for life to a high school chemistry teacher :wow:

reminds me when he went to that party and his partners friends asked him what university he taught at :sadcam: at that subtle ether

#teamwalt just wants to see WHW win because he has been wronged so much :to:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh some ppl forget that Jesse tried hard to no longer be about this life, he didn't wanna get involved and yet Walt kept dragging him in.

I only recall Walt asking him him back in one time (after the whole thing with Gus).

Sometimes people act like Jesse was just walking down the street one day and Walt kidnapped him and forced him to be his distributor. If Walt and Jesse never crossed paths Walt would have died and Jesse would have either been killed or locked up.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has been fukked with, I know people here hate Jesse but he has never been built for this life and that was made evident from the beginning. He was a low life junkie but even that isn't justification for what he's been through.

See this is the type of shyt I'm talking about. Jesse was cooking meth BEFORE coming across Walt. He was small time but he was still cooking that shyt and going by that "Chili P" name. He was working for Crazy 8 who was a DEA snitch.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
everytime i think about that shyt :wow: he went from a millionaire and having his family set for life to a high school chemistry teacher :wow:

reminds me when he went to that party and his partners friends asked him what university he taught at :sadcam: at that subtle ether

#teamwalt just wants to see WHW win because he has been wronged so much :to:
as many fukked up things walt has done, there isn't any other character on the show that I feel I can root for. #teamwalt

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
See this is the type of shyt I'm talking about. Jesse was cooking meth BEFORE coming across Walt. He was small time but he was still cooking that shyt and going by that "Chili P" name. He was working for Crazy 8 who was a DEA snitch.

Jesse was the equivalent of your weed dealer in high school :heh:

I got no problem with people hating on Jesse, especially after he snitched but this whole he understood the game bullshyt is laughable. He was your typical wigger who thought he was down but had no idea what the game was really about. The only time Jesse was bout that life was when someone bout that life (Mike) was actually showing him the ropes.