"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
8vwa.jpg

These unapologetic evil fukks made me watch some Aryan White Supremacy prison documentary on youtube.

The real life brutality and extreme tactics they use :merchant:

They make up less than 1% of the prison population but are responsible for over 20% of the murders that happen inside the pen.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Himself I assume. Riding around with an M60 machine gun, jail is not an option.

Fred.

Death by Ricin is extremely unpleasant and Walt 's not the "death by suicide" type either way. This is a man whose answer to having terminal cancer was starting a Meth empire. No WAY Walt offs himself, especially in such a needlessly painful manner

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Death by Ricin is extremely unpleasant and Walt 's not the "death by suicide" type either way. This is a man whose answer to having terminal cancer was starting a Meth empire. No WAY Walt offs himself, especially in such a needlessly painful manner

He tried to commit suicide twice in the first scene of the very first ep of the series. First by shooting himself in the head (safety was on) then again "by cop". He had his gun out in the general direction of where the sirens were coming from. Also according to the podcast last week Walt also briefly contemplated suicide in last Sunday's ep, too. When he stepped out from behind the rock and looked down at the gun.

I doubt he'll just randomly commit suicide by ricin, but if worse comes to worse, definitely.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching that documentary on the Aryan Brotherhood.

Apparently race isn't that important. There is mixed members, Jews, Italians, Native Americans and they're allied with the Mexican mafia. I guess they're a gang just like any other gang.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Then who does Walt go back and get the ricin he hid in his house for?

I was thinking hank and Gomez both get killed, Walt backs out of the cook for the neo peckerwoods and that's what causes the beef between Walt and Todd,.
Ricin is for Lydia , she is not going to be on the battlefield , he will get to her by putting it in her earl grey tea. He will agree to cook the blue for the Czech crew so his name will never be forgotten . He has no family and his name is dead in the USA so why not have ring out in Europe .

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He tried to commit suicide twice in the first scene of the very first ep of the series. First by shooting himself in the head (safety was on) then again "by cop". He had his gun out in the general direction of where the sirens were coming from. Also according to the podcast last week Walt also briefly contemplated suicide in last Sunday's ep, too. When he stepped out from behind the rock and looked down at the gun.

I doubt he'll just randomly commit suicide by ricin, but if worse comes to worse, definitely.

Fred.

I forgot about that first part :wow: but that was PRE- Heisenberg and i think the fact remains that Walt is by by now too arrogant to off himself. Even if he BRIEFLY considered it last week, he still chose to face Hank, Gomez, and Jessie head on rather than kill himself. I think Walt calling Jessie "Coward" really drove home how he now feels about having a weak mindset. Dude has murdered, lied, manipulated, and poisoned kids all in the name of Heisenberg. Would Heisenberg kill himself?

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Would Heisenberg kill himself?

If it meant dying on his own terms, hell yeah. That would be a classic Heisenberg "fukk you" to the DEA and/or anyone trying to kill him.

I don't think he wants to but his options aren't looking too good. House gone, after last week money possibly gone, family possibly dead in the flash forward, and he has an M60. He'll be dead from cancer soon regardless.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
There are cast photos up out of them at a wrap party , these guys went all out having fun. It's crazy how cool Bryan and Aaron are , they have no ego at all from this.

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin

Fred.

Don't forget about the time Walt almost took his own life driving at a crazy speed towards an 18-wheeler with his eyes closed.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget about the time Walt almost took his own life driving at a crazy speed towards an 18-wheeler with his eyes closed.

Thanks for reminding me.

I actually meant to point that out earlier, in relation to people saying "why doesn't Walt just have Hank killed? he had no problem with the cousins almost killing him". Which is obviously false since he almost killed himself directly after the meeting with Gus.

Walt can't randomly go around ordering the deaths of family members. Not when his whole self delusion is built on "I'm doing this for my family". He didn't even want to have Jesse killed.

Fred.

Last edited: