"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt is NOT the villain everyone in the media was trying to make hm be. Vic Mackey, Tony Soprano, etc have done way more villainous things then Walt has ever dreamed of. Part of this campaign of calling Walt was this so called villain was marketing and hype for the show.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Watching that documentary on the Aryan Brotherhood.

Apparently race isn't that important. There is mixed members, Jews, Italians, Native Americans and they're allied with the Mexican mafia. I guess they're a gang just like any other gang.

Fred.
Right its really about ideologies. Most people dont even know what a"Nazi" really is. Its actually a political party for Germany. Its just like a democrat or republican, but "Nazi was only meant for Germany but people ran with the theories

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
There are cast photos up out of them at a wrap party , these guys went all out having fun. It's crazy how cool Bryan and Aaron are , they have no ego at all from this.
Thats part of what makes this show so damn great. Everybody in the cast is really good friends and they legitimately have a good time doing the show. You dont see that in other shows of this caliber. Just look at all the photos from all of the premieres.
tumblr_lw0j95m06V1qbhnrvo1_500.png

Cranston dressed as Jesse, and Paul dressed as Walt

• Dap
Reactions: dre

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-exclusive-vince-gilligan-teases-heart-attack-conclu/

"I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your sofa, you need to wear a crash helmet and a diaper.[laughs] I tell ya, this next episode (entitled “Ozymandias”), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson. I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs. It’s tremendous and it’s a great, great hour of television and I’m as proud as I can be of the two episodes that air after that one and both of them are a hell of a wild ride, too. I couldn’t be more proud of these final eight episodes or these last three episodes. I think they’re going to leave us with some sleepless nights.”

tumblr_mt5byn3AJL1qzpxx1o1_r1_500.jpg

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-exclusive-vince-gilligan-teases-heart-attack-conclu/

"I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your sofa, you need to wear a crash helmet and a diaper.[laughs] I tell ya, this next episode (entitled “Ozymandias”), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson. I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs. It’s tremendous and it’s a great, great hour of television and I’m as proud as I can be of the two episodes that air after that one and both of them are a hell of a wild ride, too. I couldn’t be more proud of these final eight episodes or these last three episodes. I think they’re going to leave us with some sleepless nights.”

tumblr_mt5byn3AJL1qzpxx1o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m858yar3mh1rnougj.gif

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I know they're calling tonight the best Breaking Bad ep ever but temper your expectations brehs

inb4thisepisodewasassthiswouldneverhappenonthewire:aicmon:

:bryan: yea I don't wanna overhype myself but I just genuinely love the show. When I see people nitpick the show to death because they feel insecure about the show they admire, I just step back and don't even bother with that because I can't understand the idea of just waiting to find something wrong with an ep to then praise another show. Most of the shows being named are amazing shows in their own rights, let it be just that. If you wanna find something wrong with an ep cool but don't do it just to big up another show which obviously had plenty of flaws too. Some people just get aggravated that some of us are calling Breaking Bad the GOAT show, but they gone just have to deal with that
t4SIOtF.png