"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling Jesse dies this ep. Aaron Paul is from Idaho and for "Ozymandias" he rented out a movie theater in Boise to screen the ep free for fans. He's been there all day randomly handing out tickets to people, or hiding them for people to find:

I gotta :salute: the whole cast of this show. They really seem to love their fans.

Fred.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They calling Ozymandias the best hour of television ever. Vince even said it might be hands down the greatest Breaking Bad ep... :wow: we are so blessed :blessed:
Is it wrong that I'm gonna cut out of a huge dinner with my girlfriend and her family and friends to be home when this begins?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I have a feeling Jesse dies this ep. Aaron Paul is from Idaho and for "Ozymandias" he rented out a movie theater in Boise to screen the ep free for fans. He's been there all day randomly handing out tickets to people, or hiding them for people to find:

I gotta :salute: the whole cast of this show. They really seem to love their fans.

Fred.

:ohhh:

dam those some lucky ass people :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Is it wrong that I'm gonna cut out of a huge dinner with my girlfriend and her family and friends to be home when this begins?

No of course not!
Enjoy the show tonight breh
Afqkhb3.png

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting here at work and haven't been able to get shyt done all day :sadcam:

Ever since I first saw the name of tonight's ep listed back when they released the final 8 episode titles I had a feeling Ozymandias was gonna be the greatest hour of TV. Now with all these critics and BB insiders confirming my suspicions I can't even contain myself anymore

I've been over here tryna have in-depth Breaking Bad conversations at work with nikkas who dont even watch the gotdamn show just because I need an outlet for all this excitement. It dont make no sense for a grown man to be acting as anxious and excited as I've been today but I just cant help it brehs.

3 more hours :win:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
lol isn't this like the second time someones mentioned shytting pants...
i know it's an expression but it seems kind of wink wink is that gonna be apart of someones ending :lolbron: