"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:dead: at Vince Gilligan rewriting the script for "Hancock" 10x, before finally saying "fukk yall, I'm gonna go write Breaking Bad".

:dead: at Peter Berg, the creator of "Friday Night Lights", calling up Gilligan like "fukk you, Breaking Bad sounds stupid, rewrite Hancock again!":

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/09/vince-gilliganhancockpeter-berg/

Fred.

Berg also said he's willing to do another Friday Night Lights movie but he hasn't been able to convince Kyle Chandler to do it :to:

He even said that they've thought a scenario were some guys from the original movie would be brought back :leon:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i55qMY5.png
Skyler what the hell, they took this pic for the dvd.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Not going to post until Sunday night but if you look online, some dumb ass reviewer post the spoilers, a legit reviewer all i can say is avoid and God bless Vince G.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:dead: at Vince Gilligan rewriting the script for "Hancock" 10x, before finally saying "fukk yall, I'm gonna go write Breaking Bad".

:dead: at Peter Berg, the creator of "Friday Night Lights", calling up Gilligan like "fukk you, Breaking Bad sounds stupid, rewrite Hancock again!":

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/09/vince-gilliganhancockpeter-berg/

Fred.

:bryan:

And then I tried to get people to take my side, and I said, ‘Can you believe that Vince did this? And everyone was saying, ‘Vince Gilligan is the most decent human being we’ve ever met, Pete. Pete, we don’t understand what you’re talking about.’ I couldn’t get any support at all for my rage against Vince.

Vince seems like a cool dude but he got one sick ass imagination :lolbron:

Hancock was originally a script called Tonight He Comes, about a superhero alcoholic who could not make love because if he climaxed, he would kill a woman with the power of his climax. And it was really this kind of dark, twisted script. You know who wrote it? Vince Gilligan …

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Rankin aka Kenny aka Mr. AA-12 from last Sunday's shoot out with some interesting info about the new ep this Sunday:

http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/kevin-rankin-defends-the-breaking-bad-shoot-out.html

Last episode ended in a controversial Mexican standoff.

Yeah, it was a heart-palpitation episode. And you know, I've seen a lot of complaints that it was the worst shooting in TV history [laughs], that no one's getting shot, and I have to reiterate, it is a cliff-hanger. So it's unfair to say that it was the worst shoot-out in TV history when you don't know what the outcome is. What I can maybe hint toward is that when the episode picks up, it'll be just where we left off, and there's no wasting any time. It gets right to the meat of it, immediately.

:ohhh:

Fred.