"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
nikkaz used to use that back in tha day in tha Bay, manip means manipulation.... having a mouthpiece on you
:ohhh:

Learn something new every day. I just thought it was an embarrassing attempt at spelling "manipulating".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Because they fukked up. Vince even said the Osama death reference was a mistake that thru didn't realize until later.the show is just "present day America" but it started in 07/08 and 2 years haven't passed yet. Might as well be 2013. Doesn't really matter.
this is why the show will never be as good as the wire or sopranos

:troll:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Just thought about how fukking professional these Nazis are...most media try to portray them as methhead rednecks that are bound to fukk up something, but these fukkers are on point. Made sure to miss the back of the truck where Walt was and didn't even say some racist shyt to Gomez.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Bowen who plays Uncle Jack was Buck aka Pu$$y Wagon aka Buck wants to F*c from Kill Bill LOL he was also one of the others in lost...the one who beat the sh*t out of Sawyer....

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
caeTCpZ.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghost hector almost killed me

BROWARD

#thankyoukobe
Daps
Reppin
Florida Boy
this last episode was so dope :ohlawd:

even tho I don't fukk with pigs hanks been on his shyt these last couple of episodes :whew:

they did my man huell dirty :russ:

todd stay hatin on jesse..that face he made when his uncle asked walt if jesse was some kind of threat had me rollin :lolbron:

jesse spittin on walts face was pretty intense but a bytch move at the same time cant believe he actually helped hank catch him :scusthov:

this is good television..you nikkas needa stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the show for what it is :blessed:

Daps
You're the only one in here talking about "I've shot at people in real life". Ok great. That don't make it true in every situation obviously, otherwise these other situations wouldn't exist.

And some of you live in The Twilight Zone. Writers/directors/actors from virtually every show on TV are :whoo: at last night's ep. I log here, and people are arguing over bullet trajectory. And the writing and directing are lazy. Oh ok.

Fred.

Respect. Terrible problem, that we treated to this bar being set too high. :blessed:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at Vince Gilligan rewriting the script for "Hancock" 10x, before finally saying "fukk yall, I'm gonna go write Breaking Bad".

:dead: at Peter Berg, the creator of "Friday Night Lights", calling up Gilligan like "fukk you, Breaking Bad sounds stupid, rewrite Hancock again!":

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/09/vince-gilliganhancockpeter-berg/

Fred.