"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Not feeling this sympathetic Walt :belt:
Hank and co want this nikka dead and he out here being merciful. He should've had them nazis come through and blast them to Belize then hit up Hanks crib, run a train on Marie's bootyhole then throw her over a bridge
MauryLaughing.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Brehs brehs brehs...................................................i think the real question we all need to ask ourselves is.......................................................................................................................................................................................WHY THE fukk DOES WALT STILL USE A FLIP PHONE?

Walt still uses a flip phone because it's not even 2010 on the show. Less than 2 years have gone by since the Pilot (1st) episode, which took place in what, 2007 or 2008?

Now they have slipped up here and there. Saul's Hello Kitty phone looks like a smart phone, and they mentioned Osama Bin Laden's death in an episode last year. But other than that almost everyone uses a flip phone.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
walt will bring his death on himself,,,, jesse acts like a bytch but walt has crossed the line too many times

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt still uses a flip phone because it's not even 2010 on the show. Less than 2 years have gone by since the Pilot (1st) episode, which took place in what, 2007 or 2008?

Now they have slipped up here and there. Saul's Hello Kitty phone looks like a smart phone, and they mentioned Osama Bin Laden's death in an episode last year. But other than that almost everyone uses a flip phone.
how new do you think smartphones are? i've had them since 06.

he uses pre-paid burner phones to conduct business

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
How is the show not even 2010 when H-berg is pushing the new 2013 300 M?

Because they fukked up. Vince even said the Osama death reference was a mistake that thru didn't realize until later.the show is just "present day America" but it started in 07/08 and 2 years haven't passed yet. Might as well be 2013. Doesn't really matter.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I don't really care I just proving a point about the smart phones. They never said it was any specific point in time, it's just present day America. I never caught the Osama reference but I think alot of folks forgot that this show is only about 2 years in their time.