"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Brehs brehs brehs...................................................i think the real question we all need to ask ourselves is.......................................................................................................................................................................................WHY THE fukk DOES WALT STILL USE A FLIP PHONE?
Well you want him to use a iPhone or android to conduct drug deals and murder which have GPS ? Or a prepaid flip phone that can get tossed whenever it gets hot?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would love to see a saul goodman and ari piven scene

'Better Call Saul,' a prequel spinoff series from 'Breaking Bad,' greenlit by AMC
The one-hour drama will bring back actor Bob Odenkirk as shady, acerbic lawyer Saul Goodman.
Comments (3)
By David Hinckley AND Ethan Sacks / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 5:07 PM

saul12f-3-web.jpg

Ursula Coyote
Saul Goodman, portrayed by Bob Odenkirk, will be back in a 'Breaking Bad' spinoff series.

Whether or not perpetually frazzled lawyer Saul Goodman survives past the upcoming series finale of "Breaking Bad," the fan favorite character will live on.
AMC announced Wednesday it has greenlighted "Better Call Saul," a prequel series about meth-dealing Walter White's attorney.
RELATED: ‘BREAKING BAD’S’ TOP FIVE GREATEST MOMENTS
The one-hour drama series will return actor Bob Odenkirk to the role he played in "Breaking Bad."
When reports of the spinoff surfaced this summer, Odenkirk said, "I would love to do it. I'd do it in a second. I'd do it because, if ['Breaking Bad' creator] Vince [Gilligan] wrote it, it's going to be awesome."
RELATED: ‘BREAKING BAD’ PREMIERE BREAKS RATINGS RECORD
saul12f-2-web.jpg

Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC
'Better Call Saul' will be a prequel series that 'will focus on the evolution' of the shady lawyer.

No details on the show have been released, though Odenkirk said this summer he had some thoughts about Saul's backstory, "which I've never shared with Vince."
The one thing he knows for sure about Saul, said Odenkirk, "is that he's from Chicago.
RELATED: 'BREAKING BAD' ACTOR ASKED TO BE KILLED OFF FROM SERIES
"I'm from outside of Chicago. A lot of Chicagoans love to go to, you know, the Southwest. I think they perceive the people, everybody west of Chicago, as being easy to manipulate.
"You can sell granola to those people. They eat raisins and stuff that grows out of trees."
RELATED: 'BREAKING BAD' STAR'S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK REVEALS CHEMISTRY CLUB PAST
breaking-bad-season-4.jpg

Ursula Coyote
AMC is looking for another hit with the sunset of 'Breaking Bad' on the horizon — and 'Mad Men' due to end next year.

"Better Call Saul" "will focus on the evolution" of Saul's character, Sony Television and AMC said in a joint statement.
"Breaking Bad" gave some hints on that evolution — like the fact that Saul is not Jewish, but gave himself a Jewish name because he thought that would be better for business.
'BREAKING BAD' SEASON 5, EPISODE 13 RECAP: AS NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND WALT, PSYCHO TODD LEVELS PLAYING
Writer/producer Peter Gould is onboard as the show-runner, with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan also involved in a producing capacity.
Gilligan himself has been touting the potential of a Saul spinoff for months.
If "Better Call Saul" can tap into some of the fervor surrounding the outgoing "Breaking Bad" — which started its final episodes with a record high of 5.9 million viewers — it will help the network shore up an increasingly thin slate for next year.
AMC does have the megahit "The Walking Dead," but the network just announced it's whacking "The Killing," and its flagship "Mad Men" will also wrap up next year.
"Hell on Wheels" has not become a breakout hit yet, nor has this year's new "Low Winter Sun

:blessed:

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-greenlit-amc-article-1.1452737#ixzz2eeEjQjRP

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs brehs brehs...................................................i think the real question we all need to ask ourselves is.......................................................................................................................................................................................WHY THE fukk DOES WALT STILL USE A FLIP PHONE?
something he learned from gus. buying pre-paid flip phones that you can destroy after you're done is bettter than conducting business over your real cell

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So, I'ma make my prediction:

Hank survives. Nazis force Walt to cook or they'll off Hank. Hank either dies or feels regret for the situation he caused and offs himself. Walt comes back to off the nazis and Todd. :leon:

Jesse, well I don't know. Maybe he's forced to cook with Walt. He ends up dying trying to save Walt who escapes the nazis.

Just random shyt. Don't expect it to happen.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
i watched all these seasons back to back tha last couple days

shyts been a full time job brehs :whew: but i'm finally caught up, so now i can check this thread along with everybody else :obama:

i'm not gon lie toward tha end i didn't wanna watch anymore after Walt killed Mike, that shyt pissed me off!

but now that i think about it, fukk Mike, he wuz an a$$hole when he wuz workin for Gus, ridin Gus's dikk even after Walt knocked Gus down

yeah Walt wuz selfish a lot of times, and manipulated Jesse, but he wouldn't have to if Jesse didn't act like an emotional hoe all tha time, looking back on it i bet Walt wishes he coulda picked someone else to be his partner, like that nikka Todd - that boy stays down shytty

Jesse wuz a loose cannon, with his addict behavior, and savin different hoes, Walt shoulda bodied that nikka back when Jesse's first girlfriend (girl next door) tried to extort him and Jesse wuz actin like his balls got snipped :beli:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
So, I'ma make my prediction:

Hank survives. Nazis force Walt to cook or they'll off Hank. Hank either dies or feels regret for the situation he caused and offs himself. Walt comes back to off the nazis and Todd. :leon:

Jesse, well I don't know. Maybe he's forced to cook with Walt. He ends up dying trying to save Walt who escapes the nazis.

Just random shyt. Don't expect it to happen.
fukk hank, he just pissed cuz he got outsmarted by Walt, and he always took Walt for a square, its an ego thing with hank

ain't no way Walt gon try to off tha nazis, he's tha one who hired them for tha hit, they were just comin to rescue his dumb ass

man i ain't gon lie when that nikka start rattlin off all dirt on tha phone with jesse drivin to tha desert tryna save tha money i wuz like :snoop: he really :ufdup: