"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i also think he's on a vendetta for revenge but i wouldn't be surprised if he's also saving someone -- possibly jesse.
The ricin plays a big role because there was so much emphasis placed on it. Im assuming that's what he uses when he comes back...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ahh I See, Thats Somewhat A Spoiler Though, I Try To Avoid Those

Nah, it's really not. Sometimes actors ask "what's the mood in this scene?" and the writer/director will toss out "you're feeling/here for reason XYZ". It's more to get the actor in the mind state of the character, and not necessarily canon. Vince Gilligan has admitted several times since last year that they had no idea what the M60 was for when they first added it in season 5, episode 1. That's how they've always written the show....come up with a cool idea/scene/character then try to write towards it. The chances of him actually knowing that far in advance, that the gun was to protect/save someone, is slim to none.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No We Dont Know That, All We Know Is He Has A Big Ass Gun, Where Do You Get That He's Saving Someone?
Vince Gilligan fam. It's be said since before this season even taped. Last season and in the off season he's said it many times what the gun is for just not who or why

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ahh I See, Thats Somewhat A Spoiler Though, I Try To Avoid Those
My fault if I spoiled that. For real

I take those as more of a teaser. Like watching a movie trailer. You know what the plot is, but it still doesn't explain the story in full.

shyt we've all been wrong pretty much on the who's, why's and what's this last season. You can never tell where things are going till maybe an episode or two before it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mrruowQTjx1qhii2co1_400.gif

better call saul sequel has been confirmed, it'll be a prequel

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My fault if I spoiled that. For real

I take those as more of a teaser. Like watching a movie trailer. You know what the plot is, but it still doesn't explain the story in full.

shyt we've all been wrong pretty much on the who's, why's and what's this last season. You can never tell where things are going till maybe an episode or two before it

Its Cool, Like You Said, Never Know Whats Gonna Happen For Sure

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walts not coming back to save Jesse.. risk his life for a junkie who sold him out that he JUST ordered a hit on?? LOL ?!?!?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There was an interview from last year where Bryan Cranston asked Vince Gilligan "what is Walt's motivation for the M60?". And Gilligan said "he's coming back to New Mexico to save someone".

This was before they had even started writing the last 8 eps, and they change/rewrite story ideas all the time though.

Fred.

does that mean we'll see Gus and Mike again? :wow: :to: :ohlawd:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I also seen they started to film the Spanish remake.. I would post a picture but Jesus it looks embarrassing if its a real picture