"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
breaking_bad_blu_ray_1.jpg

The Blu-Ray of the complete series is coming in a Walt money barrel :skip:

http://technabob.com/blog/2013/09/10/breaking-bad-complete-series-blu-ray/

If I didn't already own the first 4 seasons on blu ray I would cop this.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When I see people say shyt like that it makes me wonder if they've watched the entire series or just started watching at the beginning of season 5.

:beli: Let's not act like Walt hasn't manipulated Jesse in the past, because he certainly has.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
3l4d.png
I've been celebrating another A1 episode from my nikka Todd da gawd. We winning over here, brehs. #TeamJesse?#TeamWalt?Get ya weight up nikkas. It's #TeamTodd all day, everyday. Uncle Jack in the cut, that's a crazy sight:demonic:That Nazi nikka was breathing those meth fumes like an apple cinnamon Glade plug in. Who else you know could strong arm Heisenberg back into the drug game, besides DJ Paul? Every king needs a queen doe. My dude Todd been a mack. Put molly in her chamomile tea and she ain't even know it
rickross.png
Todd and Lydia funna be a power couple the likes of Jay and Bey, Brad and Angelina, Kanye and Kim, Captain and Tenille. She blinded my nikka with science, just like his ring tone:wow: He'd throw a TV at you crazy to protect her, one of those Vizio joints. Todd and Lydia finna unite the Neo Nazis and the Crips and take over the south west:blessed: Grow that East European market up and have those Slavics feening off the blue magic. One hand, they juggle em both. They got my dude Huell pulling a randy Wagstaff, doe?
qfp6.png
Say it aint so. He told them all about the barrels, but left out how he got a great deal on them. The dude at Home Depot said those shyts were selling at $70 each. Lavell looked at him like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
and said "I'll give you $400 for seven". Huell a haggling ass nikka. @hexagram23 your boy Kuby was just gonna pay the $490:ufdup: How did that fukk boy Hank pull off that stunt with Timmy Dipshyt? You telling me Whole Foods is just selling animal guts? If it was Huel he woulda got a dope deal on those innards from Costco. Most underrated character on this show (now that nikkas have realized Todd's the truth) is my boy Brock. That's a young hitta from the Todd school of goonery in training:obama: Straight told his moms he better find those yogurt squeezers and string cheese in his lunch box or it was gonna be consequences and repercussions. How you gonna be a recess baller with limited snack choices?:dwillhuh: The young gawd didn't even glance up from his cereal when Walt walked in. Don't get it twisted, Brock nows it was Walt that put the hit out on him. He saw the poisoner throw up the Roc sign when he took the first sip from his Caprisun. All in due time:myman: All this fukkery got my man Saul scressed. Walking around with the vest like 50 in Get Rich or Die Tryin' in case any Adebisi nikkas get froggy. You got all these real cats dealing with bullshyt and then you have this fakkit Jesse. You gon spit in Walt's face like Carlito Caribbean Cool? That's not cool:pacspit: That's another difference that's between Todd and him. Only thing Todd let's spit is his gun. He and the rat patrol rolled up with guns from Red Dead Redemption. The one dude brought it back to Modern Warfare 2 with the automatic shotgun. They're gonna call that mission "No fakkit" when the slaughter ends next week
3pz7.png
rmh.png
my nikka obarth