"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Let's not act like Walt hasn't manipulated Jesse in the past, because he certainly has.

I've said multiple times in this thread that Walt has definitely been manipulating Jesse. The absurd part is the comment about Jesse being there for Walt.

Jesse has shown himself to be far less loyal to Walt than the other way around. Walt has been saving Jesse's ass and riding for him since day 1. To date Jesse hasn't saved Walt or gotten him out of a bad situation. Even the shyt with Gayle wa something Walt orchestrated and it was only necessary because Walt had to save Jesse's dumb ass from Gus' men.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mike was slipping hard last season, he had to go.
7af9xKN.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Imagine if Walt finds out that Grey Matter is owned by
Madrigal_Elektromotoren.jpg
and that it was all for nothing? Grey Matter is 2.5 billion, that is nothing to Madrigal.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Deal Was They HAD TO Kill Jesse In Order For Walt To Cook, If Jesse Isnt Killed They Cant Bother Walt To Cook

Unless Todd Is Killed Then I Can See Them Get Desperate
But we know the future someone. Walt comes back to save someone.

So if they kill Jesse and Walt cooks, why would anyone need saving?

He's gone long enough for his whole hair to grow back, so I don't see him ditching his family for that long.

Jesse in the car looking like he making moves to dip out during the shootout. The keys are still in it. Something still has to cause Walt to skip town.

I'm gonna stick to it being Jesse who needs saving, hank getting murked, and Walt not doing that last cook based on hank getting killed

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But we know the future someone. Walt comes back to save someone.

So if they kill Jesse and Walt cooks, why would anyone need saving?

He's gone long enough for his whole hair to grow back, so I don't see him ditching his family for that long.

Jesse in the car looking like he making moves to dip out during the shootout. The keys are still in it. Something still has to cause Walt to skip town.

I'm gonna stick to it being Jesse who needs saving, hank getting murked, and Walt not doing that last cook based on hank getting killed

No We Dont Know That, All We Know Is He Has A Big Ass Gun, Where Do You Get That He's Saving Someone?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No We Dont Know That, All We Know Is He Has A Big Ass Gun, Where Do You Get That He's Saving Someone?

i also think he's on a vendetta for revenge but i wouldn't be surprised if he's also saving someone -- possibly jesse.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

There was an interview from last year where Bryan Cranston asked Vince Gilligan "what is Walt's motivation for the M60?". And Gilligan said "he's coming back to New Mexico to save someone".

This was before they had even started writing the last 8 eps, and they change/rewrite story ideas all the time though.

Fred.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There was an interview from last year where Bryan Cranston asked Vince Gilligan "what is Walt's motivation for the M60?". And Gilligan said "he's coming back to New Mexico to save someone".

This was before they had even started writing the last 8 eps, and they change/rewrite story ideas all the time though.

Fred.

Ahh I See, Thats Somewhat A Spoiler Though, I Try To Avoid Those