"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Earlier in the thread people were :wtf: at Walt not getting hit during the shoot out. But I just rewatched the scene, they made it a point to not shoot at the back half of Hank's truck. Didn't notice that the first time I watched it:

backseat_zps9b31e052.png

Fred.

Is It Me Or During The Wide Shot Toward The End You Could See Jesse Crawling Behind The Back Part Of Walts Car?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is It Me Or During The Wide Shot Toward The End You Could See Jesse Crawling Behind The Back Part Of Walts Car?

Yeah. He had the car door open before they even started shooting.

Fred.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Earlier in the thread people were :wtf: at Walt not getting hit during the shoot out. But I just rewatched the scene, they made it a point to not shoot at the back half of Hank's truck. Didn't notice that the first time I watched it:

backseat_zps9b31e052.png

Fred.
My prediction: the whole event was staged by Walt/Jesse/Huell and the Nazis are in on it.

Can't explain why but that's what it's starting to look like

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
word. but isn't that window in the back hit?

Yeah I'm sure from strays, bullets would be all over the place. But they purposely didn't aim at the back half of the car. I didn't notice that the first time so I was :wtf: at them just lighting up the truck with Walt inside. I was also :what: at Hank and Gomez not dying instantly, but if you watch the ep they are angled behind the truck the whole fire fight. If you aren't paying attention (which I wasn't the first time) it looks like they're out in the open, getting shot at, then run to the truck. They were behind it because the nazis were parked diagonally from them, not straight across:

behind_zps7e8552ff.png

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would imagine nobody was killed in that scene because vince needed time to close the scene properly

i dont know what is going to happen but i dont think it will be as cut and dry as hank, gomey, jesse getting clapped and walt riding out with uncle jack and the crew

people will die there of course, but some more :krs: might happen

i really dont know though brehs :manny:

those last 20 minutes were tense as shyt, but it was a dead give away the nazis were coming though since weve seen the flash forward scenes.

also, i think alot of people dont realize how difficult it is to hit a moving target even with minimal cover
its not as easy as it looks in the movies with goons getting popped off in the head at everyturn

i always loved unfogiven's take on shooting a man down

one of the GOAT movies

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Can't believe anyone would side with Jesse, this guy was practically salivating when Hank was cuffing Walt....what were they going to charge him with? The money? The convo with Jesse?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Missed the first show, but caught the rerun and #teamhank bout to take a loss :sad:
I bet in next week episodes, it will show the Nazi's debating whether they should go or not & show they're motivation for why they went (although we already know).
Motivation?

They want Walt to cook

I knew they were still on thier way

They don't seem the type to be shooed away when millions on the line

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I also believe out of pure hatred for walt marie goes to their house to finish the job of putting their place on fire or someway walt fakes his death at that shootout and tries to take his revenge of jesse.