"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
and fukk Huell

One of the few blacks on the show & dude is snitching. Dude is the bodyguard to a lawyer. He knows not to say shiit. C'mon man
he showed him that pic of Jesse dead and Hank mentioned the brock incident letting him know they knew everything. He was obviously scared, it makes sense.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
#TEAMJESSE we in this bytch :dj2:

As far as next week though you can't have that kinda shootout w/o one side catching some bodies, so I'm guessing Hank and Gomez getting thrown to the bushes. Then it's just a matter of whether Walt gonna have mercy on Jesse or not. If not Walt gonna cap Jesse personally imo.

But man my heart was racing the entire second half of that episode. From Jesse making the phone call to Walt to the end of the episode I felt like nikkas was closing in on me, it was that serious.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
100% sure now that Hank lives. The writers used the cliche "everything is ok" phone call to troll us. They know that it is the death statement in most shows, Breaking Bad isnt going to pull that shyt.

Respect da gawd Hank:smugdraper:

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Hank is dead. He had his last convo with his wife. It was full "last goodbyes". Even with Hank and Gomie shaking hands at the end. Hank finally gets his triumph but no one knows of it and he won't live to celebrate.

Yeah the more I think about it yall are right about that; Hank's definitely gone. The whole "I got him :to: everything's gonna be better now" stuff and the emotional pauses throughout the call gave off a sense of finality.

Man what if Heisengod flips the script and jumps out the backseat, stands over Hank while he's taking his dying breaths and hits him with that "Heh, you got me :smugfavre:" one last time :deadmanny:

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
..and wait for yall saying Huell snitched....

You would really be on some "stop snitching" bullshyt if you felt like a nikka was coming for your neck for some shyt you not even really involved with? Yall really about to die rather than snitch on a nikka you don't care about and he obviously don't care bout you? Hank played that shyt beautifully.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
there gotta be bodies there :birdman:
u tellin me these nazi dudes cant hit gomey and hank with automatics ? :wtf:

Not to mention Meth Damon shooting. Who has a kill shot from 50 feet under his belt(kid on the bike)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You would really be on some "stop snitching" bullshyt if you felt like a nikka was coming for your neck for some shyt you not even really involved with? Yall really about to die rather than snitch on a nikka you don't care about and he obviously don't care bout you? Hank played that shyt beautifully.

And the cats speaking that "stop snitching" tough talk aint built for shyt anyways. Them nikkas would be singing like canaries at the end of the day.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

"The Wire" had people snitching over McDonalds. That's how it happens though, in real life. Miscommunication.

It wasn't even like Huell meant to snitch. They flashed a pic of Jesse with his brains blown out and said "help us protect you". I don't understand what he was supposed to do.

Fred.