"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gomez and hank surviving all those bullets with a hand gun and shotgun from 40ft out :beli:

Gomez is a bit player. He definitely got got, but the jury is still out on Hank tho. Dude is a proven survivor.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they were just standing there and buckin for the most part too. Not like they were even moving....

That's just how it was edited, I assume for dramatic purposes. If you watch the "making of" video on AMC they run for cover as soon as the shooting starts.

Not sure how they would survive this though, but at least they weren't standing there like :stopitslime: while being shot at.

Fred.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That's just how it was edited, I assume for dramatic purposes. If you watch the "making of" video on AMC they run for cover as soon as the shooting starts.

Not sure how they would survive this though, but at least they weren't standing there like :stopitslime: while being shot at.

Fred.

Yeah, I wasn't cheering for them but I was like :damn: get your asses behind the suv or something...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet in next week episodes, it will show the Nazi's debating whether they should go or not & show they're motivation for why they went (although we already know).

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
tumblr_msu7m7B2AG1s9x79go1_400.gif

:dead:

tumblr_inline_msu835qE5A1qz4rgp.gif

:ohhh:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Gomez dies. Pinkman dies.

Nazi's kidnap Walt and make him cook, in response to the Nazi's thinking Walt sold them down the river to DEA. I think he will escape, and Nazi's come looking for him at his crib.

Hank lives and has to explain the shyt; he's going down as the real drug dealer like Walt set him up to be. Pinkmans dead, Gomez dead, and Walt goes missing, and Hank never told any other co-workers so all the evidence is against him anyway.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished watching it. So is Heisenberg dead. I haven't seen any signs of this niguh really this 2nd half of the season. Niguh trying to save Jesse. His brother in law trying to arrest him and begging the Nazis not to shoot. I know he retired from the game but it seem like Hesienberg retired as well. For wrestling fans it's like watching C.M. Punk. Just not the same It's like Scarface once he didn't kill the kids. Just not the same. Yeah, he's still greedy which we saw. And is his main flaw. Maybe killing Mike took too much out of hm. Not getting his psyche. Don't get me wrong I like seeing this punk niguh like this. And can't wait till the Nazis put bullets through his body. But still