"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
tumblr_msu727LnUk1s9x79go1_500.gif

for nikkas with tumblr i got it from here :blessed:
http://miguelllll.tumblr.com/post/60718672456/fukk-you-and-your-family

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What?!?! :patrice::what:

No they don't! Goons are blunt instruments to be directed and instructed. They do whatever is asked no questions. You don't give goons complex task, they fukk it up! Hence why Todd, despite having written down Walts entire method word for word keeps fukking up the cook. Can't even get the color right. Todd is a goon. A dependable mindless thug you point at things you hate. shyt that needs a bullet attached to it you call Todd and Ayran Air Out Gang for

Todd is an excellent goon & accepts who he is. He's not one of those guys who feels they need to be the boss. He knows his limitations. He's extremely loyal to Walt. Even when Walt was out the game, he would call Walt to update him. He was very appreciative of Walt taking him under his wing & showing him how to cook. Walt showed him how to make a living. With the skills Todd acquired from Walt, he could go anywhere and be an asset. Todd has everything you could want in goon. He is young in the game. One thing I would recommend for young Todd is to stay quiet about criminal affairs, even with your family members.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Todd is an excellent goon & accepts who he is. He's not one of those guys who feels they need to be the boss. He knows his limitations. He's extremely loyal to Walt. Even when Walt was out the game, he would call Walt to update him. He was very appreciative of Walt taking him under his wing & showing him how to cook. Walt showed him how to make a living. With the skills Todd acquired from Walt, he could go anywhere and be an asset. Todd has everything you could want in goon. He is young in the game. One thing I would recommend for young Todd is to stay quiet about criminal affairs, even with your family members.

and he such a nice guy too :smile:, cept when it matters :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Lets be reality...Huell scene was wack and forced. Pinkman phone call to Walt and the drive to the money was poorly voice acted and poorly directed. Other than that, episode was piff and the tension during Hanks phone call to Marie was off the charts

#TeamHank holding my breath for 7 days. Gomez is a goner for sure but that fakkit Jesse gonna survive and Hank Da Gawd in limbo:lupe:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just seems like the past couple eps the characters have done some out of character things. But maybe that's just the way it would actually go down

I mean....what exactly breh? One of my boys said the same thing and I pointed out a few things from previous seasons, and he was :manny: but maybe you'll disagree.

Fred.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I'm mad that Hank and Gomez didn't catch 2 or 3 bullets each from that AA-12. How the fukk are you spraying an automatic shotgun towards two dudes that are not behind cover and neither one gets hurt?

Then Walt is in the truck and it's gettin shot up and he ain't gettin hit either. WTF are they shootin blanks? Are the viewers being trolled? Is this a long ass dream sequence a la Rosanne?

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Oh and fukk anybody still on Team Jesse

I been agreeing with yall on how horrible this has all been for Jesse and how his hoe tendencies are justified

but when that fukkboy spit in Heisengod's face.... :hmm: I lost every ounce of sympathy for him in a heartbeat.

I hope he experiences the most violent, bloody, savage death cable television has ever seen and Andrea make Brock peepee on his dead body. fukk a Jesse Pinkman :pacspit:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Lets be reality...Huell scene was wack and forced. Pinkman phone call to Walt and the drive to the money was poorly voice acted and poorly directed. Other than that, episode was piff and the tension during Hanks phone call to Marie was off the charts

#TeamHank holding my breath for 7 days. Gomez is a goner for sure but that fakkit Jesse gonna survive and Hank Da Gawd in limbo:lupe:

Team Hank??? :ufdup: :pacspit:

#TeamWalt :lawd: Even Skylar is starting to realize she got boss power now!

Daps
Great episode IMO I liked the juxtaposition of Jesse leading Hank to the RV in Season 3 in a panic with Walt doing the same thing tonight. I also liked that they knew each other's weaknesses with Walt going after Andrea and Jesse going after Walt's money. I don't think Walt had any reason to suspect Jesse was working with Hank remember Skyler hinted that Jesse would change his mind back about the gasoline and I think Walt thought she was right just Jesse would burn his money instead of his house for what happened to Brock.

In 4 Days Out Jesse told Walt after he was gone he'd make sure his family got the money now he was almost the reason why it was taken away.

Bryan Cranston's finest acting moment this ep was that lingering shot of him behind the rock. Just utter defeat after everything he went through and the man he became. Powerful.

I think Hank and Gomez are goners since Walt is on the run in the future. Jesse also comes out alive I think. Next week is MUST SEE TV. :whew: