"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh and fukk anybody still on Team Jesse

I been agreeing with yall on how horrible this has all been for Jesse and how his hoe tendencies are justified

but when that fukkboy spit in Heisengod's face.... :hmm: I lost every ounce of sympathy for him in a heartbeat.

I hope he experiences the most violent, bloody, savage death cable television has ever seen and Andrea make Brock peepee on his dead body. fukk a Jesse Pinkman :pacspit:

my homegirl who was riding for Jesse with hearts and shyt even said "hes a bytch fukk him"

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_msu7m7B2AG1s9x79go1_400.gif

:dead:

Waited until Hank handcuffed his daddy then walked up and spat in his face like a female :smh:

Can't ride with this nikka no more

edit: :deadmanny: at my man Walt transforming into a gotdamn rhinoceros on that nikka:pachaha:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waited until Hank handcuffed his daddy then walked up and spat in his face like a female :smh:

Can't ride with this nikka no more

edit: :deadmanny: at my man Walt transforming into a gotdamn rhinoceros on that nikka:pachaha:

Jesse already whooped Walt's ass one time. Hell, every time they went head up Jesse gave him that work.

Pinkman aint gotta prove nothing to ya'll :win: