"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
a part of me is holding out for a Malcolm in the middle reference :to: just have walt walk in on junior watching a scene with frankie muniz and the wife , just once vince! :sadcam:

I'm thinking at least the Talking Bad after show will mention it jus once.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
See i watched that scene and thought it was all done for just 2 reasons. 1. to help hank put together all the loose strings he had in the garage just to confirm everything he thought Walt did and more.

2nd reason, i thought it was done so he can get Gomez on his side. As previously Gomez was pulling his guys from tails that Hank sent up. Since he hasn't officially gone to the DEA with this info Hank he can't get any resources and Gomez will call him out again on acting sketchy and being a rogue cop. So when he says to Gomez you believe em, its like Hank really saying I'm not crazy right? ur gonna help me?

As for Jesse being the star witness, I think they'll try that and jesse will sketch out, get high again or jus flake out and the real star witness will be Lydia. Remember how shook she acted that time when Mike broke into her apt. She was willing to do anything.

Yea Hank sees Jesse right now as the missing link to all the horror Walt has caused.

I don't see Jesse being any star witness nor Lydia. What I do notice is how Jesse doesn't have Saul on his side anymore which makes me think he knows Hank won't help him. So Jesse might take matters into his own hands remember he tells Hank " so your plan, is to do he's plan??"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
a part of me is holding out for a Malcolm in the middle reference :to: just have walt walk in on junior watching a scene with frankie muniz and the wife , just once vince! :sadcam:

You couldn't see her but in the restaurant scene with Hank/Marie/Walt/Skyler in "Confessions" Jane Kaczmarek (Lois from "Malcolm In The Middle") was sitting at the bar.

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Check this out brehs, it's a small piece from the issue of Entertainment Weekly with Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul on the cover.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/05/breaking-bad-story-lines/

Marie shoots the delivery guy
PLOT Convinced there is a bad man lurking around her house, Marie (Betsy Brandt) opens fire on a UPS guy by mistake. (Yes, the gun would be purple.) The idea stemmed from Brandt’s desire to shoot someone on the show. “We loved it, we didn’t know what it meant, we didn’t know where it would go,” says Gilligan. “When Betsy reads this, she’s going to be upset with me: ‘Why didn’t I get to do that?’ ”
WHY IT WAS REJECTED It felt a little too broad and silly. And as Hutchison notes, “Hank would have to get her out of it and that definitely pushed it.”

Walt takes on a high school “bully”
PLOT Walt Jr. (RJ Mitte) comes home with a black eye, leading Walt (Bryan Cranston) and Skyler (Anna Gunn) to think he’s being bullied by a classmate. For revenge, Walt plants pot in the student’s locker, only to find out that Walt Jr. was the one bullying the kid, who fought back.
WHY IT WAS REJECTED “The stakes weren’t high enough,” says Hutchison. In addition, “we were better served by keeping Walter Jr. a little pure. It’s been really useful for us dramatically,” says Gould.

The bloody mystery box
PLOT Actually, it’s not so much of a plot as it is just a mesmerizing image: Walt is in a rowboat and he drops a box that’s dripping blood overboard. It was discussed as a potential flash-forward scene for season 4.
WHY IT WAS REJECTED “We never figured out where it would go,” says Gould. What might have been in the box? “At one point, we did talk about Walt having to bring a piece of Gus to prove that he’s been killed,” he says. “It probably was Gus’ head.”

:banderas: some other good ones in there

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

I am saying after so many seasons you could not get Malcolm, Reese or even Dewey to make a quick appearance as a meth head? :to:

Daps
Brehs check this out I might be wrong I might be right. The Schrader's whole shelf was full of books. Just a shyt load of stuff right. Well I found on tumblr the list of books (it's a shytload of books so I'll just link the page) :http://bookshelfcinema.tumblr.com/post/60262308327/so-by-now-youve-probably-seen-last-weekends

tumblr_msm4riicda1qzpxx1o2_r1_500.jpg

I mentioned this a few days back, but this article doesn't call it out (least not that I saw on the skim).
There are TWO copies of Who Moved My Cheese. This makes me think that someone is getting to Walt's buried stash.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
  • Dap
Reactions: hex