"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Not really sure why but these past couple days I've been having a strange feeling Hank's gameboy finally runs outta batteries in this next ep yall. He had a strong run and definitely made his mark in these last 4 episodes but I think he's the first to get gunned up n clapped quick.

It might be because I absolutely hate the idea of Hank being the one who kills Walt in the finale and just want dude dead to eliminate that possibility but :manny: last week was Schrader's swan song imo

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
tumblr_mcisjs9cVu1r449yco1_500.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Jesse never questioned if the acid would dissolve in plastic he just.chose the bathtub cause it was larger to fit a body

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:manny: I'm not fact-checking, I'm just posting what's out there. To be fair, I thought he went with the bathtub because he didn't want to go searching around for a plastic barrel, not because he was worried about fitting the body into one :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:manny: I'm not fact-checking, I'm just posting what's out there. To be fair, I thought he went with the bathtub because he didn't want to go searching around for a plastic barrel, not because he was worried about fitting the body into one :patrice:
nah like who thinks 'ya i gotta use a plastic barrel'

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So basically if Jesse is killed tomorrow Todd's people are basically going to look at they owe him a favor? Like cooking or money? Do yall think that's how it's going to go? But Jesse has his money so he can't pay? Thus having to cook or be on the run for owing money?

Last edited: