"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So it's just a pink bear that keeps poppin up, not necessarily the plane crash bear.
That makes more sense, breh, thx!

It seems to pop up around scenes of death and/or tragedy more often than not.

Season 2, episode 13, when Jane's dad is picking out the dress to bury his daughter in. Look at the wall behind him:

bear5_zpsefda23b0.png

Fred.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
Anybody find that wedding photo of Marie kind of creepy? Whats with the background, looks like she's at a damn funeral. :rip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys think Jesse stole the SD card? He's sitting right there at the table where the camera is when Hank/Gomez go outside, then when they come back in Hank comments that he needs another SD card. If he takes that he could hit them with the :umad: and bounce.

Fred.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
You guys think Jesse stole the SD card? He's sitting right there at the table where the camera is when Hank/Gomez go outside, then when they come back in Hank comments that he needs another SD card. If he takes that he could hit them with the :umad: and bounce.

Fred.

Jesse has to find a way to bounce from Hank's fukkery. I believe he will and handle this for dolo. Like I told you earlier Brock's mom makes multiple appearances in the last few episodes.

What Jesse wants to do to Walt will not be signed off by Hank/Gomez.

Hank is still powerless. And fukked. He'd do whatever Jesse proposed to catch Walt and save his career.

Jesse still hasn't officially snitched yet. I think Vince would want to keep it that way.

[/spolier]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesse has to find a way to bounce from Hank's fukkery. I believe he will and handle this for dolo. Like I told you earlier Brock's mom makes multiple appearances in the last few episodes.

Hank is still powerless. And fukked. He'd do whatever Jesse proposed to catch Walt and save his career.

Jesse still hasn't officially snitched yet. I think Vince would want to keep it that way.

[/spolier]
it was implied jesse had given him hours of filmed confessions though. jesse is fukked no matter what he does.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

[/spolier]
Hank and Gomez mentioned Lydia, Drew Sharp, and other potential leads after the commercial break, which I thought indicated that Jesse basically spilled all of the beans about everything from "meeting Mr. White in Junior year chemistry" up until now.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why Jesse working with Hank makes no sense to me. There is NO upside. Jesse has confessed to murder, been an accomplice to multiple murders, and is tied to a major drug trafficking organization. Hank can offer him no deal. Only a DA can. Jessie is fukked. I'm pissed that Gilligan made this drastic move to have Jessie become a snitch. Jessie was a great character. Making him a snitch makes no sense.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's why Jesse working with Hank makes no sense to me. There is NO upside. Jesse has confessed to murder, been an accomplice to multiple murders, and is tied to a major drug trafficking organization. Hank can offer him no deal. Only a DA can. Jessie is fukked. I'm pissed that Gilligan made this drastic move to have Jessie become a snitch. Jessie was a great character. Making him a snitch makes no sense.

It makes sense. Jesse told Walt to go talk to the DEA in season 3, ep 13 when Gus was going to kill them. Walt was like "fukk the DEA".

So it's not completely out of left field for his character. He's obviously entertained the thought before.

And I doubt Jesse cares about "a deal" or "an upside" at this point. He was willing to burn Walt's house down while he was inside. He's not right in the head.

Lastly, they have zero proof for anything that Jesse said. Worst case scenario they could get the IRS to audit him, and send him to jail for tax fraud. Which doesn't really accomplish anything for anyone.

Fred.