"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: at next week's cover of Entertainment Weekly:

Breakingbad-EW-COVER-1276.jpg

EW headed to Albuquerque to visit the set earlier this year and got a peek at the final days of shooting, and you can read all about it in this week’s cover story. The cast and producers warn: Brace yourself for some of the drama’s darkest moments yet, as well as plenty of surprises. “All plates are spinning,” says Cranston. “Everybody has to be thinking at the top of their game. Walt is dealing with his physical limitations. So all kinds of things come into play. And there’s also an adventure that is very exciting and opens things up. What can I say? It gets badder before it gets baaaaad.” Series creator Vince Gilligan frames it in a slightly different way. “There are going to be a lot of holy shyt! moments. Buckle up. And gird your loins. Because we’re not going out with a whimper.”

I'm copping it, and I'll tell you what it says when I do.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol i see all this shyt on the breaking bad reddit @hexagram23 do you post there too?

Nah, but as I've said before I've only figured out a few things. The rest of it I've gotten from various websites, interviews, etc.

This shyt is all over the internet though, Reddit didn't "discover" any of it either.

Fred.

Daps
Holy shyt.

The pink teddy bear was in last week's ep. When Jesse is leaving the house with Hank, look at the tree behind them:

h1Ppwi4.jpg

Like I said, expect the shyt to hit the fan shortly.

Fred.

I thought they carted that thing off in an evidence bag in one of the s2 openings. Walt fished the eyeball out of his pool basket in early s3.
So how's that bear still around the White house? Escaped from the evidence room at the station?
Is this show about to take a Chucky turn? :comeon:

lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought they carted that thing off in an evidence bag in one of the s2 openings. Walt fished the eyeball out of his pool basket in early s3.
So how's that bear still around the White house? Escaped from the evidence room at the station?
Is this show about to take a Chucky turn? :comeon:

lol

www.thecoli.com/threads/all-bad-things-must-come-to-an-end-breaking-bad-season-5-part-2-official-thread-spoilers.119517/page-173#post-5321251
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-...-thread-spoilers.119517/page-173#post-5321383

Fred.

ridge

Daps
Nah, but as I've said before I've only figured out a few things. The rest of it I've gotten from various websites, interviews, etc.

This shyt is all over the internet though, Reddit didn't "discover" any of it either.

Fred.
nah nah didnt think reddit discovered it, was just asking if you posted there because of the similar information being posted

wasnt giving reddit any specific props for discovering things

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps