"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I didn't notice anyone pointed out is the fact that hank was repeating over and over trying to convince jessie that hank actually cares about him and that's why he done all he done. Jessie just ignored it at the time but maybe looks back on it later?
Knowing this show everything has a reason for being in it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I said the exact same thing a few posts before.

It really does make sense breh, especially if Jesse does what I think he's gonna do, Walt would have an indentity crisis and another breakdown for sure, we one briefly in "Crawl Space" when he went nuts. I can see him flipping and going full out to try and convince people that he's "Heisenberg" to the point where he smashes up his own house and spray paints the name "Heisenberg" on the walls and starts preaching that he is out on the streets. However who's really gonna believe that a cancer stricken chemistry teacher who's never been involved in a crime and doesn't have a bad bone in him. He wont be taken seriously at all. He'll just be seen as crazy, it also ties in well with the bs story/act he came up with back in season 2 when he went "missing" and turned up in a store naked whilst having no "recollection" of doing so. That's probably why the neighbour is shocked to see him in the flashfoward.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Great Episode.....

Maybe not as much action but I'm not surprised, especially having the double :krs: moments last episode with The Confession and Jess going
Apeshyt....

Anybody who has watched this show knows every season has a few slow episodes that helps build the action in later episodes.

I'll let everybody else do the nitpicking and bytching. This shyt is just great television and just speculating on how these last 4 episodes will turn out got me :mindblown:

This season has already given us so many great moments though....

#TreadLightly
#TripToBelize
#TheConfession
#OldYeller
#WhatsOneMore?

:wow:

don't forget 'Meth Damon' ..not mentioned in the show, but still :russ:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Season 4 the "Cornered" episode...

Mike freely offers Gus unwarranted advice to "hit them where they live". Exact same way Jesse threatened Walt in "Rabid Dog".
when the season started.

Also the big bald hard looking dude at the end of "Rabid Dog" waiting for his daughter was homage to Mike and his grand daughter.

Nice catch breh especially the last part :wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Walt has used all his lives now and it's almost over. I'm pretty adamant that he wont spend a day in prison though. If anything it'll be Hank and he's going to get it bad once Walt dies and that tape is leaked.
:whoo: Funny how one mans refusal to bend over and die or leave his family in financial ruin has led him to dragging his family name through mud and effectively ending the career of his brother in law. This will end in tragedy, I just hope the little baby aint involved :to:
Do you think that could somehow lead to Gomez pulling a fast one on Hank? Where he plays a hand in Hank going jail, Gomez get's the credit/glory to spite Hank. If Hank goes to the bing I can see him hanging himself in there, I can't see Hank surviving in jail mentally. Gomez might be an ace, he was out of the picture until recently, and I've always sensed a bit of competition between them two.

maybe Holly get's kidnapped? I'm on the fence about what will happen to his fam.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
hsmXH4E.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt.

The pink teddy bear was in last week's ep. When Jesse is leaving the house with Hank, look at the tree behind them:

h1Ppwi4.jpg

Like I said, expect the shyt to hit the fan shortly.

Fred.

Last edited:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Couple more random things.

All the pictures in Walt's hotel room are from To'haliilee, New Mexico. Where him and Jesse cooked their first batch of meth in season 1, ep 1, where he buried his money in season 5, ep 10, and "To'haliilee" is the name of the episode this Sunday.

Marie was researching poisons on Wikipedia (as someone pointed out earlier, she quoted Wikipedia almost exactly) the same way Skyler was researching money laundering on Wikipedia in season 3, episode 12.

Fred.

bUjXkoN.jpg

HmcL9uj.jpg[

:wow: