"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The Thing Is Jesse Knows Hes A No Good Scumbag, And He Lives With The Guilt Of It On His Mind Everyday, Walt Doesnt lol
That's because Walt isn't a confused whiny junky fakkit...

Walt isn't confused about who he is, he knows what he has becomes and has long accepted it...He is Heisenberg, a cold hearted ruthless meth cook who will do anything to ensure his families survival...He fully understood the consequences of the business he was getting into and that you can't be soft in this game...that he would be responsible for killing many people both directly and indirectly (meth)...Hence why he so calmly shrugs everything negative that happens off to the game...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
so unless the final 4 episodes are absolutely insane. Season 4 > Season 5 right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so unless the final 4 episodes are absolutely insane. Season 4 > Season 5 right?

Yeah but I consider season 4 the best season in TV history. Only thing on it's level is season 4 of "The Wire" IMO.

I never really expected the show to trump that. At that point they had the ball, were ahead, and only needed to run out the clock. And season 5, they've scored a couple extra touchdowns.

So as long as the last 4 eps aren't an absolute train wreck, I'm happy. If they're great, it's just extra points.

Fred.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It's just a very vocal minority, friend.

Every reasonable thinking person knows this is about to end on a GOAT note :win:
well i just gotta :beli: these posts and i just skipped through 4 60 page post threads and said fukk it

General Question
there's got to be a timeline with the m60 and going back for the ricin, and why's he wearing todd's old shyt:ohhh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yeah but I consider season 4 the best season in TV history. Only thing on it's level is season 4 of "The Wire" IMO.

I never really expected the show to trump that. At that point they had the ball, were ahead, and only needed to run out the clock. And season 5, they've scored a couple extra touchdowns.

So as long as the last 4 eps aren't an absolute train wreck, I'm happy. If they're great, it's just extra points.

Fred.

From the middle to the End, season 4 was absolutely great. But outside of the opener, the beginning of that season was pretty weak imo. Alot of people were bytching about it at the time too. They made Walt look like a mindless idiot also with his unthought out schemes. Season 5 on the other hand started off with Piff from the very beginning.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well i just gotta :beli: these posts and i just skipped through 4 60 page post threads and said fukk it

General Question
there's got to be a timeline with the m60 and going back for the ricin, and why's he wearing todd's old shyt:ohhh:

To elaborate on what I said earlier, episode 15 is called "Granite State". Which is....

new-hampshire.jpg

Meaning the last 2 episodes take place in the future. So the shyt will hit in the fan the next 2 eps.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From the middle to the End, season 4 was absolutely great. But outside of the opener, the beginning of that season was pretty weak imo. Alot of people were bytching about it at the time too.

I dunno where people were bytching. Critically the season was the best received over all up to that point, and the SOHH thread was full of :krs: people. Season 4 is when the show really caught on.

To be fair I didn't like eps 2-3. But prior to the half way point being weak? I can't co-sign that breh. To say it was weak compared to the second half, definitely, but that's some of the best eps in TV history so :manny:

Fred.