"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

cook

Banned
Daps
This ricin revelation is getting too much hate imo.

You had Saul do it. I went to his office. He called me and just had to see me today. His big Man Mountain body guard patted me down and that’s when he must have stole it off of me, right? Was that the plan?

Jesse had already figured out what really happened, but Walt was able to manipulate him back then. The thing is now Jesse has finally realized that Walt has been playing him since the very beginning. He doesn't believe anything Walt says anymore, which was made quite clear in the first scene of this episode (and also when Walt was trying to convince him he didn't kill Mike in the opener). Its not much of a stretch that when Jesse was standing there clutching his pack of cigarettes, realizing he had been pick pocketed he thought about the last time he lost something. Only this time he sees right through Walt's lies.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
OeZX7Bf.jpg

uguuSZ1.jpg

4kExbFB.jpg

:wow: the dualities

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jesse really gonna get this crazy because of some fukking kid one of his jumpoffs had? :smh:

And he gon' try to burn Walt's house down like Walt ain't got a wife, son and a new born baby girl that lives there. :beli:

I tried to justify it that he is pissed that he's been jerked around by Walt so much but if that were the case, going to Alaska would have made him taken him away from all of that shyt. But naw... He goes back.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
I don't understand why people say Jesse's overreacting.

Someone he cared about was hospitalized for no other reason than to manipulate him into doing something he wouldn't normally do. how is Jesse in the wrong here?
Some people see it as him getting carried away losing sight of the moment; and possessed by furious anger. :demonic:

He is right though and that's the perverted truth why people get Furious at each other. :youngsabo:

At the same time though there is no need for that. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't understand why people say Jesse's overreacting.

Someone he cared about was hospitalized for no other reason than to manipulate him into doing something he wouldn't normally do. how is Jesse in the wrong here?

My problem isn't Jessie's reaction to Brock. My problem is the perpetual bytchassness that he has had over the entire 5 seasons. He is weak minded, his only redeeming quality is his loyalty. I don't support Walt poisoning Brock, but I definitely am not riding with Jesse on this issue, or any issue

Matter of fact, fukk yall I'm riding on Team Hank now :pacspit:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I been slipping on catching back up with breaking bad so I know hexagram know. How did jesse know about the poisoning? Just because he remember the pack of cigs? And why is this dude so emotionally unstable now over Mikes death. nikka went all emo cause mike got killed or am I missing something.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
fa9cNk3.jpg
Todd just got himself caught up with a boss, him or 1 of his crew will drop a dime and get everybody caught up, even Jesse who will lose his get out of jail for free card for his part in disposing of a 14 year old kid. Last but not least if they get picked up on the road and check Todd's cell well they can trace it to Walt's burner.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fa9cNk3.jpg
Todd just got himself caught up with a boss, him or 1 of his crew will drop a dime and get everybody caught up, even Jesse who will lose his get out of jail for free card for his part in disposing of a 14 year old kid. Last but not least if they get picked up on the road and check Todd's cell well they can trace it to Walt's burner.
didnt even realize this.:wow:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
fa9cNk3.jpg

Nah idont think any of his people would snitch. Remember they are the one's that helped pull off the 10 man hit under 2 mins. But i have a feeling Walt kills Todd himself. Todd done flew to close to the sun this time :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nah idont think any of his people would snitch. Remember they are the one's that helped pull of the 10 man hit under 2 mins. But i have a feeling Walt kills Todd himself. Todd done flew to close to the sun this time :wow:

Time for Meth Damon to take that trip to Belize....