"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
smh cats in here asking dumb questions like "who is Todd?" :dead: wtf you watching the show for!? and for the people bytching about how Jesse figured it out, it's not that much of a stretch. remember how Walt made a big deal about finding the cigarette, he just happened to be the one who found it, Jesse knows Walt has been talking shyt to him for a while now, he figured out that Walt killed Mike and he's been thinking about whether he fukked up Brock & he knows a lot of other shyt Walt has done along the way.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
People over reaching with this ricin CRAP, the writers really messed up with that useless storyline. This is why this show is not a top tier one. This is worse than the planes blowing up in season 2 LMAO.

This show is just way too over hyped because Showtime and HBO have been fukking up lately with duds all over the place.
\

It's really the only weak link of the show, but it helps tremendously that the writers have admitted as such. The show is designed to move towards and end-point. Everything the characters do and all of the events serve to bring everything towards that end-point. Vince G and the writers have admitted that the poisoning of Brock was their most "reaching" moment in the writer's room, and that it requires a bit of suspension of disbelief.

I appreciate the honesty, and it's not THAT far of a jump considering it's a TV show. Every great show and movie by and large have had a few moments here and there that require the audience to go "that was a stretch."

Again though, this needed to happen, and they did it the best way they could have.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Could be telling Walt JR, in the promo he says at one point can you just tell the truth for once.

Walt Jr. has been knowing things were not right (or at least had doubts) if you look at his mannerisms/reactions, he's one of the smartest cats on the show low key

during walt's pseudo-confession:
*camera cuts to hank* "i've often contemplated suicide..."
hank keeps making statements about how this is all gonna kill him/his career... :mjpls:
i'm tryna tell yall brehs, its gon happen. i thought we were about to get it this episode, but where the hell you think he was going when he told his secretary he was stepping out :whew:

don't forget Marie made mention of it to Walt as well, could be karma for her, i think her big mouth is going to get Hank in trouble anyway.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
He just survived multiple gun shot wounds, couldn't walk, and had a severe depression. His wife told him the insurance got him, and he wasn't in the mindset to investigate it further
still tho....this nikka dont read his mail? i cant turn around without a random bill showing up at the crib..just seems kind of weird that he never once looked at his statement or got any sort of mail from his insurance company..minor issue but im still happy with the show 8000%

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
still tho....this nikka dont read his mail? i cant turn around without a random bill showing up at the crib..just seems kind of weird that he never once looked at his statement or got any sort of mail from his insurance company..minor issue but im still happy with the show 8000%

Its Not Too Out Of The Norm For A Husband Just To Trust His Wife To Handle shyt :manny:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't know if it was mentioned but the dinner scene with Walt, Sky, Hank, and Marie, am I the only one to notice Hank wearing purple and Marie wearing black, the color of death ?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think that the way Jessie figured it out was fine. I mean, the writers, made it a HUGE deal the last time he suspected that Saul/Huel lifted his sigs when Brock got poisoned, so I'm not understanding why people are acting like that's a reach or a plot hole. It makes sense how it played out. Jessie at that point is already questioning everything, and on edge. And that interaction with Hank also comes into play, because even Hank shows a little bit of remorse for the kid when he says, "he must have really did a number on you"... Even when Jessie and Walt met up in the desert he's initially feeling like Walt is just using/playing him again.

I've always said there were 2 things that will completely wreck Jessie/Walt's relationship. If Jessie found out Walt let Jane die, and what we're seeing now... his suspicions confirmed about Walt poisoning Brock. Either of those revelations would have ended up with Jessie flying off the handle. Also, with Huel lifting the weed, and Jessie KNOWING that he had just it a few minutes prior just made matters worse for Walt. The last time with the ricin laced sig there was more time in between before Jessie noticed it was missing. That wasn't the case this time. That's why it all clicked and came together for him.

People are rooting for Walt... and that's where I think some of the angst is coming from. Here you have Walt just swerving on Hank with that "confession", you have him getting Jessie agreeing to disappear which removes a major witness from potentially snitching on him... Walt was racking up major Ws in this episode, but like the tag line says, "All Bad Things Come to an End", and Jessie figuring it out is just the start of the end for Walt's life as the "regular" father. He almost weaseled out of it all again like the mastermind he's been throughout the series. But nah, Jessie is throwing a wrench in that shyt.

And things are only going to get worse once he finds out what Lydia and Todd just did.

:heh:

Dynasty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Amazing. The GOAT show.

The dinner scene, that idiot waiter, everything it was just perfect.

Walts confession had me :russ:

Then Jesse realisation of what happened :wow: it just got real. Bring on next week.