"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was wrong. But I think it would've been colder and better if Jesse searched for the Phone. Realized it was gone. And then saw that Walt was gonna send him on that permanent vacation to Belize. It would've been a good way to show Walt has learned from his past mistakes. No more half measures. And that he was giving no more passes out, by having Saul set up a hit on Jesse. That would've really made Walt the villain, Michael Corleone style.

Still really good episode.

That would've been COLD :damn:

But in the end Jessie is still one of the only two people Walt genuinely cares for. He won't kill Jessie

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And Jesse also killed Gail for Walt and he also didn't snitch on him in this episode when Hank basically offered him a deal.

Jessie killed Gale for BOTH of them. Remember Jessie was in hiding because they were trying to off him. All Walt had to do was turn Jessie in and Mike would've capped him, then killed Walt. By killing Gale Gus had NO choice but to keep both of them alive as Walt told him straight up "If you kill Jessie I don't cook"...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
You know whats funny too, obviously Walt initially wanted Jesse to leave for the obvious reason that he's a witness and can bring Walt down but when he hugged Jesse I think for once he was actually being sincere. The vibe I got from that hug was as much as Walt was playing Jesse there he was also kind of saying I'm sorry for everything he's done. Every once and a while Walt has shown regret when it comes to his relationship with Jesse, just look at the Fly episode.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Still don't understand why Jesse would get that upset over an incident that happened a long time ago and ended up with the kid not being poisoned by the ricin at all. :mindblown: Good episode though.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don't understand why Jesse would get that upset over an incident that happened a long time ago and ended up with the kid not being poisoned by the ricin at all. :mindblown: Good episode though.

It's not really that long ago. This show has taken place in the span of a year.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its been like half a yr since the ricin shyt

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

3omqlk.jpg

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

The kid wasn't poisoned a long time ago. the whole show takes place in 18 months or so. Jesse wasn't mad about what did or didn't poison Brock. he was mad that Walt manipulated him and lied to him, and poisoned the kid. On top of the that, Jesse wanted ti start a family with them and Walt schemed him out of it.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
It's not really that long ago. This show has taken place in the span of a year.

its been like half a yr since the ricin shyt

But the point is that it resulted in nothing. I could say if Brock died. I'm not condoning what Walt did at all, but it seems kinda forced. Maybe it's the accumulation of this revelation, Todd killing that kid, Mike's death, his (Jesse's) own guilt, etc.