"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that confession tape had hank wanting to stick
a gun in his mouth right there.
2ex0lsg.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Suspension of belief is one thing but I really can't take them seriously with the way Jesse figured out Walt poisoned Brock. C'mon man
uowt.png
I can let some shyt slide but that was sloppy as hell and a huge reach. That was some Jeff Goldblum shyt, straight up. This is what I was concerned about with them trying to wrap the series up in eight episodes. The best part of this episode was the tarantula with the confession coming in second

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Jesse really gonna get this crazy because of some fukking kid one of his jumpoffs had? :smh:

You conveniently omitted all the bodies they caught, his first girl on the show, whose death lead to a plane crash, kid that Todd popped...

Jesse's been fukked up. He was just tossing millions of dollars out his car :heh:. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
that confession video had me :ohhh: then my face turned to :lolbron: when walt flipped it.

hank dont want it anymore, walt is too smart for him and has no evidence to go hard with

one thing thats kinda annoying is that i know a plot twist is always coming near the end of each episode this season, because they only have 8 eps it feels a bit rushed.

saul fukked up :snoop:, it was only a bit of weed.

walts looking to ice someone with that pistol :pachaha:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
How does Hank have NO idea whats going on with his medical bills? Does he not read his mail? Maybe this was addressed in the show and I overlooked it, but I thought it was odd when he found out about his bills being paid off...Homie you've been back to work and everything..your bills never appeared before you before?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suspension of belief is one thing but I really can't take them seriously with the way Jesse figured out Walt poisoned Brock. C'mon man
uowt.png
I can let some shyt slide but that was sloppy as hell and a huge reach. That was some Jeff Goldblum shyt, straight up. This is what I was concerned about with them trying to wrap the series up in eight episodes. The best part of this episode was the tarantula with the confession coming in second

You're watching a TV show what do you expect? If this was real life the season would be over because Heisenberg would kill everyone that knows.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Hank have NO idea whats going on with his medical bills? Does he not read his mail? Maybe this was addressed in the show and I overlooked it, but I thought it was odd when he found out about his bills being paid off...Homie you've been back to work and everything..your bills never appeared before you before?

He thought his insurance covered it.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
He just survived multiple gun shot wounds, couldn't walk, and had a severe depression. His wife told him the insurance got him, and he wasn't in the mindset to investigate it further

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
uowt.png

Vince is the greatest writer of all time. :yes:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
uowt.png

Big revelations can happen in very tiny moments. There may be some "Oh shyt!" moment that you've had in your life about a close friend. Something seemingly unrelated could connect the dots and then you realize "This nikka been lying to me FOR the longest time!!"

He originally thought Walt poisoned the kid, he had to be convinced it was Gus trying to frame Walt. And during the episode he finally verbalizes his feelings about being used in the desert.

The truth shall come to the light:demonic: