"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it wasn't. that was some over the top shyt right there

so after the gus cartel fight, the rest home wheelchair bomb, the train heist, jesse realizing that he's been grifted by the same con twice is over the top shyt?

@bk, whats going with the profanities? :ld: i have it on but im tired of reading all this "nikka/shyt/fukk" stuff, it looks ghetto

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so after the gus cartel fight, the rest home wheelchair bomb, the train heist, jesse realizing that he's been grifted by the same con twice is over the top shyt?

@bk, whats going with the profanities? :ld: i have it on but im tired of reading all this "nikka/shyt/fukk" stuff, it looks ghetto

whatever makes you feel good dude. maybe i have watched too much mystery solving tv in my life and don't understand the hype for basic over reaching by vince gilligan and his crew.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I was wrong. But I think it would've been colder and better if Jesse searched for the Phone. Realized it was gone. And then saw that Walt was gonna send him on that permanent vacation to Belize. It would've been a good way to show Walt has learned from his past mistakes. No more half measures. And that he was giving no more passes out, by having Saul set up a hit on Jesse. That would've really made Walt the villain, Michael Corleone style.

Still really good episode.

It would've been stupid because it would've been a convoluted way for him to be killed. Instead of dropping him off in front of a busy highway (there were several cars that passed before the one he was supposed to hop in), he would've had to have been dropped at a more private place where he could've been instantly grabbed. If he wanted him dead, Jesse wouldn't have been allowed the chance to even look for his phone/weed/whatever because by the time he got there he'd already know what was up. There's no good way to show Walt wanted Jesse dead without coming close to having him dead...and if it reached that point Jesse would HAVE to leave town. Sorry, your scenario doesn't fit here.

While it may seem forced, I thought it was probably the only way to believably get the story turned in this direction. Remember, it wasn't ONLY the fact that he couldn't find the weed, but also the fact that he happened to have the same brand of cigarettes in his pocket that caused him to remember. If he didn't see that box of cigs in his hand, he probably chucks it up to bad luck and goes on that trip. The only other alternative was having Jesse actually leave town (or be killed). I think this route has a longer lasting dramatic impact as it boxes Walt in a corner right after he weaseled his way out of another one.

On another note, I'm starting to feel like some of you guys aren't watching this show. We got nikkas asking who Todd is, which I can forgive since he's a minor character, then we have nikkas asking whether Jesse smoked the ricin :wtf: as though we didn't watch future Walt get the ricin from out the goddamn crib. That type of shyt is gonna irk my nerves.

*re-unsubscribes from thread*

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People over reaching with this ricin CRAP, the writers really messed up with that useless storyline. This is why this show is not a top tier one. This is worse than the planes blowing up in season 2 LMAO.

This show is just way too over hyped because Showtime and HBO have been fukking up lately with duds all over the place.

Oh look, it's a contrarian :beli:

fukk out here :camby:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It would've been stupid because it would've been a convoluted way for him to be killed. Instead of dropping him off in front of a busy highway (there were several cars that passed before the one he was supposed to hop in), he would've had to have been dropped at a more private place where he could've been instantly grabbed. If he wanted him dead, Jesse wouldn't have been allowed the chance to even look for his phone/weed/whatever because by the time he got there he'd already know what was up. There's no good way to show Walt wanted Jesse dead without coming close to having him dead...and if it reached that point Jesse would HAVE to leave town. Sorry, your scenario doesn't fit here.

While it may seem forced, I thought it was probably the only way to believably get the story turned in this direction. Remember, it wasn't ONLY the fact that he couldn't find the weed, but also the fact that he happened to have the same brand of cigarettes in his pocket that caused him to remember. If he didn't see that box of cigs in his hand, he probably chucks it up to bad luck and goes on that trip. The only other alternative was having Jesse actually leave town (or be killed). I think this route has a longer lasting dramatic impact as it boxes Walt in a corner right after he weaseled his way out of another one.

On another note, I'm starting to feel like some of you guys aren't watching this show. We got nikkas asking who Todd is, which I can forgive since he's a minor character, then we have nikkas asking whether Jesse smoked the ricin :wtf: as though we didn't watch future Walt get the ricin from out the goddamn crib. That type of shyt is gonna irk my nerves.

*re-unsubscribes from thread*
its the finish lane of the whole show, of course a lot of people who havent been watchin the show that closely would come in here....:manny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
8gwF1pL.gif