"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was wrong. But I think it would've been colder and better if Jesse searched for the Phone. Realized it was gone. And then saw that Walt was gonna send him on that permanent vacation to Belize. It would've been a good way to show Walt has learned from his past mistakes. No more half measures. And that he was giving no more passes out, by having Saul set up a hit on Jesse. That would've really made Walt the villain, Michael Corleone style.

Still really good episode.
for a moment, i thought walt slipped jesse the ricin. :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse ain't tripping because he thinks Walt poisoned the kid with ricin. He's tripping because Walt took the ricin to manipulate Jesse into thinking it was ricin. Then poisoned a little boy. Then lied to his face about it. Then talked him into breaking up with his girl friend to cover it up.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jesse ain't ever gonna snitch. Vince Gilligan said that himself in the "Inside Episode" little video they post directly after the ep. He said Jesse accepts no snitching as just part of the game, so to speak.

Fred.
even if he does, it wont be to hank. he hates hank

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im rollin with jesse on this one :birdman:

edit: actually, i hope walt jr is home and beats jesses ass, so i don't know who im rollin with :birdman:

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jesse ain't tripping because he thinks Walt poisoned the kid with ricin. He's tripping because Walt took the ricin to manipulate Jesse into thinking it was ricin. Then poisoned a little boy. Then lied to his face about it. Then talked him into breaking up with his girl friend to cover it up.

Fred.
the reality is, in the back of his mind jesse knows walt has been manipulating him since god knows when. I mean, its not other way around because jesse has like no real long-term plans throughout the show. he can come up with a couple of ideas but thats about it. walt been the mastermind, just like gus and mike were. jesse was a follower.

jesse is a character who in general is manipulated by tons of people in the show. remember how he got swayed by jane once she knew about the money ?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That confession video was superbly acted by Cranston. Also, I genuinely thought it was a real confession so I was :gladbron: at how he played it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
walt could have kept it 100 and said he needed jesses loyalty, so he poisoned the kid w/something non-lethal for self preservation.

its just the being manipulated by walt and his lies for the 100th time that's got jesse ready to burn it all down.