"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:ohhh: my face while watching Walt's "confession"

Great episode, but I didn't really like the way Jesse came to his realization, felt kinda cheap. Like one poster said, it would have been better if Walt tried to have Jesse killed and Jesse survive cause that's the feeling i got in that scene...

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
How can yall be mad at Jesse about that?

Folks loved Scarface and he turned on his people cuz they wanted him to kill a kid, but Jesse can't be mad at Walt for poisoning a kid?

Jesse been there since Day 1........lets be real...Walt don't want it with Jesse when he turn into a loose cannon.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Tony murkin Chris was so gully. He realized dude couldnt be trusted and took action. Only Walter H White would trust a fukkin meth head that has caused him nothing but problems. I'm still pissed at that ep
Breh, you actin like tony didn't give Chris a hundred passes throughout the series

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How can yall be mad at Jesse about that?

Folks was joking Scarface and he turned on his people cuz they wanted him to kill a kid, but Jesse can't be mad at Walt for poisoning a kid?

Jesse been there since Day 1........lets be real...Walt don't want it with Jesse when he turn into a loose cannon.

Walt is a master chemist, he knew that kid would live and be better than before. He saved that kids life. He was no doubt headed down the path of destruction. Now he growing up somewhere in the burbs. Probably going to private school and college.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is It Me Or Does It Look Like Jesse Is Walking Into The DEA Office In That Clip For The Next Episode?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be real...Walt don't want it with Jesse when he turn into a loose cannon.
ep12-jesse-walt-2-600x350.jpg

:whoo:

Walt is a master chemist, he knew that kid would live and be better than before.

You're right, Jesse should be cool with what happened because Walt poisoned him the right amount :beli:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
ep12-jesse-walt-2-600x350.jpg

:whoo:

You're right, Jesse should be cool with what happened because Walt poisoned him the right amount :beli:

Thanks for reminding me of another L WW took. Huell is the only real one. Hopefully he clap em all and find the money somehow. TeamHuell