"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
what is the importance of that burnt pink stuffed animal in the pool in the opening credits ?
does this have anything to do w/this fire you speak of ?
i'm not a die hard, but that shyt bothered me.
i'm curious as hell because is re-occures and is creepy as hell.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jesse really gonna get this crazy because of some fukking kid one of his jumpoffs had? :smh:

Mind You All This Happened In ONE Year, He Fell Deeply In Love With 2 Broads, He Couldnt Have Known That 2nd Chick For More Than 6 Months

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what is the importance of that burnt pink stuffed animal in the pool in the opening credits ?
does this have anything to do w/this fire you speak of ?
i'm not a die hard, but that shyt bothered me.
i'm curious as hell because is re-occures and is creepy as hell.

image2.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse really gonna get this crazy because of some fukking kid one of his jumpoffs had? :smh:

It's the principle of it. Walt played the fukk out of him just to get his way. If he's willing to do that to the one person that had his back, who literally killed for him....then what does that say about Walt? Keep in mind at one point Jesse idolized him.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was his woman, not some jumpoff. They were damn near a family and Walt convinced Jesse to give that up and then poisoned Brock.

But he also got Walt in a lot of shyt all throughout the series as well :ufdup:

Remember when Walt saved Jesse's life by running down those two guys in his Aztec?

Remember how that whole situation started?

Walt: So we're gonna start selling here.

Jesse: :whoa: That's somebody else's territory, you just can't move in and start selling.

Walt: I'm sure they'll be cool with it.

Jesse: :dahell:

Combo gets killed by Andrea's little brother, Walt talks to Gus, Gus talks to his people, they kill Andrea's little brother, Jesse seeks revenge.

So Jesse walking up in his attempt to kill those two guys, which had people on here going :aicmon:"This p*ssy fukking shyt up for Walt" was a result of Walt's dumb decision.

Jesse is loyal to a fault and people are trying to make it seem like Jesse is a bytch for getting upset that his "friend" poisoned his girl's kid :heh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:damn: I DON'T THINK I'M TRIPPING WHEN I SAY THIS BUT BREHS!!!

i think hank is gonna kill himself!!! :damn: they dropped hints every now and again. in season 3, after hank beat jesse's ass and he was in the hospital...

"I will haunt his crusty ass forever, until the day he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger" :wow:

there may have been other signs, but fast forward to last season, the "say my name" episode, when walt was bytching to him about skyler (in reality to remove the bugs from his office) what does hank do when he steps away???

GG3hAqv.png

:wow: :wow: the plot thickens... last, but not least. the SAME DAMN EPISODE, hank and the dea raid mike's apartment on a search warrant... while the raid is going on, mike is just chilling, watching some old movie. but what exactly are they saying in this movie???

:lawd: i'd put rep/coli cash on this if i could.... watch it happen brehs! :damn:

during walt's pseudo-confession:

*camera cuts to hank* "i've often contemplated suicide..."

hank keeps making statements about how this is all gonna kill him/his career... :mjpls:

i'm tryna tell yall brehs, its gon happen. i thought we were about to get it this episode, but where the hell you think he was going when he told his secretary he was stepping out :whew:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn Rewatching The Episode And I Got To See When Dude Pick Pocketed Jesse

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's the principle of it. Walt played the fukk out of him just to get his way. If he's willing to do that to the one person that had his back, who literally killed for him....then what does that say about Walt? Keep in mind at one point Jesse idolized him.

Fred.
I have to say, I had to read some stuff about the whole brock situation cuz I could barely remember it, I didn't even remember this:

manipulates him again by telling him that their relationship is not going anywhere if he has to keep lying about his business (drug trafficking). With this in mind, Jesse starts to feel bad being with Andrea, and decides to end the relationship and stop seeing her and Brock
Pretty fukked up :heh:
That was his woman, not some jumpoff. They were damn near a family and Walt convinced Jesse to give that up and then poisoned Brock.

Remember when Walt saved Jesse's life by running down those two guys in his Aztec?

Remember how that whole situation started?

Walt: So we're gonna start selling here.

Jesse: :whoa: That's somebody else's territory, you just can't move in and start selling.

Walt: I'm sure they'll be cool with it.

Jesse: :dahell:

Combo gets killed by Andrea's little brother, Walt talks to Gus, Gus talks to his people, they kill Andrea's little brother, Jesse seeks revenge.

So Jesse walking up in his attempt to kill those two guys, which had people on here going :aicmon:"This p*ssy fukking shyt up for Walt" was a result of Walt's dumb decision.

Jesse is loyal to a fault and people are trying to make it seem like Jesse is a bytch for getting upset that his "friend" poisoned his girl's kid :heh:
Jesse is a simp tho, this hoe was a single mother and he decided to :cape: after his GF overdosed, sending her stacks on stacks on stacks :smh:

but yea, in the context of the show, I get it. He coulda found love but Walt robed him of that.